Measure Scoliosis at Home
Designed for iPhone
INTRODUCING A CONVENIENT SCOLIOSIS SCREENING TOOL: THE SCOLIOMETER APP
• #1 Scoliosis App in over 75 countries
A scoliometer is a useful and highly innovative tool for medical professionals, doctors and those who want to take scoliosis checkups at home. We can provide an always available, highly accurate replacement for a much more affordable price. Doctors and other medical professionals looking for a simple, fast and elegant way to measure the curvature of the spine can use this accurate tool. Doctors have used scoliometers as an effective tool in screening scoliosis for many years, and now with you can also have one conveniently on your phone.
Unlike the physical one our digital scoliometer increases the range from 30 degrees to 50 degrees. This means you can screen higher scoliosis curves than ever before. It’s adapted for mild to severe scoliosis and suited to a wider range of uses. This application is groundbreaking and a fundamental step forward into the future of the medical industry.
Use your mobile device to measure scoliosis with the digital scoliometer app.
• Easy to use, clean and fast with accurate measurements
• Designed and compatible with the latest iPhone devices
• A simple four-step guide teaching you how to measure scoliosis
• Medical professionals or home users alike can use it
• Track higher scoliosis curves of up to 50 degrees
• Measure the angle of trunk rotation, a common diagnostic tool used worldwide
• In 17 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portugal Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Swedish, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Indonesian Bahasa
[This App is not medical or treatment advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, or services – and may not be treated as such by the user. We strongly recommend that you consult your own physician or another available health professional regarding any diagnosis, findings or interpretation.]
van West, H.M., Herfkens, J., Rutges, J.P.H.J. et al. The smartphone as a tool to screen for scoliosis, applicable by everyone. Eur Spine J 31, 990–995 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00586-021-06860-x
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Scoliosis screening at door step
The Scoliometer app is a great tool. With a smartphone, one can check up at home. It is easy to use the application, and the test results are satisfactory. Multiple languages are supported. We look forward to seeing some exciting features you have in store.
Easy to use
Apple user here and as someone who loves simplicity where needed, I appreciate how quick and easy the app is to use. I found the video examples super helpful. It will be interesting to see how they further the app with new features.
იდეალური ვარჯიშებია. ძალიან საჭირო და გამოსადეგი. აპლიკაცია მარტივია და უფასო. იდეალურია, რეკომენდაციას ვუწევ 100%
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kevin Lau
- 122.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Dr. Kevin Lau
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.