Shopify POS unifies your online and retail stores to strengthen sales conversions everywhere you sell, streamline store management, and help you build stronger relationships with your customers. It has all the essential features you need to make sales, track performance, and manage customers, orders, and inventory. With local pickup and delivery — and the ability to sell from other locations — you can reach more customers and give them seamless shopping experiences.
Learn why retailers using Shopify grow revenue by 30% year over year by unifying online and in-store sales.
CHECKOUT’S BEST FRIEND
• Take your smartphone or tablet to your customer—and sell anywhere in-store.
• Securely accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, and cash.
• Process all credit cards at the same low rate with no hidden fees with Shopify Payments.
• Automatically apply the correct sales tax at checkout based on your store’s location.
• Collect customer contacts with SMS and email receipts.
• Customize printed receipts with your website URL, store hours, promotions, or store policies.
• Save carts and retrieve them later to continue serving other customers quickly.
• Create discounts and promo codes that span your ecommerce and retail business.
• Scan product barcode labels with the camera on your phone or tablet.
• Identify store staff that helped with a sale to keep track of performance.
• Integrate barcode scanners, cash drawers, receipt printers, and more.
MAKE THE SALE EVERY TIME—FROM ONLINE TO CHECKOUT LINE
• Email carts to customers to remind them of their in-store favorites so they can buy online.
• Track all pickup orders from your online store and notify customers when they’re ready.
• Sell inventory available at other locations and automatically calculate the right shipping rates at checkout.
TURN ONE-TIME CUSTOMERS INTO LIFETIME FANS
• Easily exchange and return items purchased online or at other locations.
• Create fully-synced customer profiles so staff can give every customer a personal shopping experience with quick access to notes, lifetime spend, and order history.
• Add loyalty apps to your POS to reward customers for shopping with you, both in-store and online.
• Create personalized marketing campaigns via email and social media in your Shopify admin.
• Manage one product catalogue and sync inventory so it’s available for online and in-person selling.
• Create staff login PINs to secure access and track activity.
• Use customizable role-based permissions to give staff the right level of access.
• Make informed decisions with insights on your store’s daily sales performance.
• Track payments to hold staff accountable for transactions by payment types and cash handled.
• Adapt to growing trends in your business with unified analytics that blend in-store and online sales in your Shopify admin
• Generate purchase orders and transfer stock based on inventory forecasts and performance.
"It’s impossible to think of retail as separate. You have to be able to bring the physical into the digital, and the digital into the physical...this idea of unified retail is the future.”
Juliana Di Simone, Tokyobike
We’d love to learn more about your business and how we can help.
- Enables upcoming improvements to our Tap & Chip card reader.
- Fixes a compatibility issue with Shopify swipe card readers.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use on the Go!!!
MPop printer and drawer stopped working
Just installed the latest version and the MPOP cash drawer and receipt printer stopped working. Makes it difficult to take cash payments and provide receipts - two very important requirements. Don’t install the latest version if you use MPOP cash drawers.
The application freezes up when you get to the receipt page and attempt to print the receipt or if the drawer needs to open. The only way to recover is to force close app and restart. Still can print afterwards nor open drawer manually.
Please fix quickly.
Developer Response ,
Hello msf629 and thank you for reaching out about this! Version 6.15.0 (which you were on when writing this review) did have a glitch, however our developers released the fix in 6.16.0 which I hope you have discovered already! If not, please go to the App Store > select the profile icon in the top right > swipe up to the Shopify POS app and tap on the icon on the left hand side > from there you'll either see the app is up-to-date on version 6.16.0 or there will be a prompt to update!
Give us back the tiles!
The new “Smart Grid” is anything but, forcing a product search to show up in an alternate pop up search menu instead of just narrowing down options on the home screen is the opposite of streamlined, and forcing the creation of a button to apply rewards instead of connecting it directly to customer accounts adds complications that just aren’t necessary.
If there were a way to keep this app how it was before the update, or “new design”, I would. As it is, I’m looking for alternate options.
- Shopify Inc.
- 251.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Shopify Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.