Track how far you walk and how many steps you take. Always on, works on all iPhones.
Steps is a pedometer and activity tracker. It shows you just how much you're moving in a simple, elegant way. Set a goal. As you walk, the colors change to show your progress like a sunrise. No noise, no extra gadget to wear and nothing to distract you.
Everyone should walk 10,000 steps every day for their health, but many of us don't go that far. With Steps, you can easily track how far you go every day, set a goal, and get moving!
- Clear, uncluttered design and changing color tells you at a glance how far you've gone today
- Easily set and adjust goals
- Calorie tracking, customized for your body and activity
- Track and share your full activity history
- Going for a walk? Record a workout, measure your performance and track your route using GPS
- Integrated with Apple Health to combine data from your Apple Watch or other connected devices, share workouts and more
- Check in quickly from your Apple Watch or one of our Widgets on your iPhone
- Customize to match your style with themes
ALWAYS ON, WORKS WITH THE PHONE YOU HAVE:
- Always on and tracking, no need to press start and stop buttons
- Works anywhere on your body
- Works with any iPhone running iOS 13 or greater
We've refreshed our Watch app! Here's some of what's included:
- A new, redesigned main screen
- Hourly charts of today's step count, distance walked and flights climbed
- LOTS of new complications to customize your watch faces, including new hourly chart complications
- Support for Always On in the latest watchOS, tuned to make it easy to see your step count and goal progress when your wrist is down
- Improved background updating to keep your complications and the app itself more up to the moment
As always, Steps shows you the most complete view of your activity it can, wherever you run it. With Apple Health permission, both our iOS and Apple Watch apps look up data from your other devices, and show you a merged view of your daily activity.
This update also includes bug fixes and improvements to the iOS app.
Thanks for using Steps!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app!!!
This game motivates me to go outside and run all day every day. Instead of playing other games, when I’m bored I go outside and start jogging with my best friend who also has the app. Believe or not, even though you don’t actually play any sort of game on this app, it’s actually kind of fun just running around the neighborhood. You also never know if you might meet a friend while running or jogging. I also love the fact that you can change the colors in the background. In addition, you can see the number of miles you’ve ran and how long you’ve been running for. You’re also able to change you’re goal for steps in a day. And you can pay just $1.99 to see the amount of calories you’ve burned for the day. Finally, you can check you’re history to see if the number of steps you’ve taken in a day has gone up compared to other days. I motivate everyone to get this app! I love it and you’ll love it too!
A couple of times I found that the app just stopped counting my steps at less than 20% of my total steps during a ‘Workout’. The other thing is, if you forget to hit ‘Finish’, merely pausing it won’t stop the time from accumulating so, even though you finished all of your walk for example in a planned “workout“, it won’t credit you the steps for the day you walked if you forgot to end that particular workout. Then, those step show up on the chart for the next day, but are not counted towards the next day’s steps either. So you don’t get credit for those steps, because they were really part of a work out that you did the day before, but it bled over into the next day because you forgot to turn hit ‘Finish’ that particular work out. Now, there are 2500 steps or so in this particular work out I’m talking about that are showing up for the following day because it was after midnight before I terminated the work out or ‘finished’ the work out, but they’re not showing up on the steps total for the next day, either. It would be very nice if we could go in and manually correct the finished time of a work out.
STEPS is a blessing! Helping me to keep healthy!
I started walking due to blood pressure being high and sometimes low...it’s just not good at all!
During last few weeks, I have noticed that it’s going up and up, to the point of visiting emergency room! My husband, my dad, and my younger brother and his wife love walking...their advice and their example have motivated me to start walking daily and make it part of my life :). It’s also what my doctor has advised for a long while now!
Therefore, I searched for an easy to use, free App that has the features I need: steps counting, miles, steps climbing, running time, maps showing route, and much more...and I found STEPS after I had tried two other Apps, STEPS is the best!!
Thank you so much!
Good health to all and Peace!🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Year of Code, LLC
- 29.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014-2021 Year of Code, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Calorie Tracking $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.