Color Measurement and Color Identification with Voice Output and Color Names, Color Assistant for Screen Design, CSS, HTML and Web Design
With ColorMeter you can easily and quickly determine color values by using the camera of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. In addition you may choose an image from your device's Photo Album.
- Use your device's camera to measure color values in your environment!
- ColorMeter displays all color values as RGB, HEX, CMYK, HSL, HSV and Lab!
- Besides ColorMeter will recommend the best matching CSS color for eligible color values!
- Voice Output for all known colors included!
- Use the Lock-function to have a closer look at any detected color!
- Open images from your Photo Album, examine them and determine the comprised colors!
- Save as many colors as you wish in the Color Palette for later use!
- Export the measured colors to other Apps or to your computer and other devices.
Some minor issues have been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
For a phone....
It gives you a color measurement, sort of, but it is dependent on the ambient light conditions. L was WAY off, a* and b* values were not too bad. If there is a way to control the measurement illumination better, this might be a handy tool.
Been looking for a color id assist like this for a long time. Do furniture restoration and modifications. Greatly helps ID the original color to match repairs or mods with great accuracy. Only wish I had found sooner, would have saved a lot of hours in trial & error.
- White Marten UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 White Marten
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.