Chromic brings hollywood quality color-correction filters to the palm of your hand! Powered by an advanced image processing engine, Chromic loads videos as a “digital negative” and develops them into rich, expressive movies. With filters ranging from; Film Emulation, Dramatic Hollywood Environments, Authentic Vintage Aging and many more. 8 Built in filters feature examples from each of the 6 available sets. For a limited time buy all 6 sets and save!
- 7 built in filters and Exposure adjustment feature examples from all 6 full sets
- 7 Filter sets include: Film, Antique, Vintage, Special Effects, Split/Tone, Pastel Colors & Monotone
- 9 adjustments: Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Vibrance, Hue, Temperature, Shadows, Highlights, Sharpenblur, Straighten
- 4 effect: Vignette, Border, Grain, Special Effect
- Realtime preview of video filters
- Full screen preview in landscape mode
- Drag left/right to scrub through videos
- Drag up/down in filters preview to set filter strength
- Tap to start/stop
- Save result as a new clip
- Or Overwrite current one - you can later revert to original version from system Photos app
- Photo Extension support
- All videos are stored in iOS Photo Library
- Record new video
- Full screen player in landscape mode, with drag to scrub
- Detailed video information
- fixed rare problem with missing audio
- few other minor other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best filters and user interface, best app for video I wish they would update it more
downloaded probably 30 different apps looking for one that functions and easily as this one with good filters and there isn’t a single app that’s as good. I wish they kept up with this one more and updated it more o
I used to use chromic for the longest time. Maybe a year and a half. It was amazing to me at the time. But with time, I realized that it needs some improvement. 1) After exporting, the audio is destroyed. Keeping the audio in a video to the best quality possible is SO IMPORTANT to make amazing videos. 2) When choosing a filter to use it gives you a preview, but once you export it, it’s not exactly the same as the preview. After exporting I would get a more redish purple tones in the video. That needs to be fixed because I love how my videos look in the app while editing and then disappointed once I export. 3) After exporting I would love if the quality could stay higher or something because after using it, it does decrease the video quality a little and quality is another important thing needed for making great videos. I hope you guys will see this and fix something. Sincerely, a happy user.
Love it BUT it distorts my Audio! :(
Oh wow. I was so so excited to export my little IG video, this app is so cool. I even purchased the full bundle so I was so disappointed when I exported. The background music from the original export on my MacBook was totally peaked and distorted. I tried reexporting - same thing. Tried searching for an Audio function within the app - am I missing something?? I compared the Original video (before filtering within this app) on my iPhone to both the exported and reexported versions from this app and yes, both the xports from this app are totally distorted in the music. I would love the developer to fix this.. does anyone know what’s happening? Thanks!! p.s. I clicked App Support and it bumped me to Page Not Found. Such a shame..
- Sylwester Los
- 89.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Lucky Clan 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Complete pack $4.99
- Film pack $0.99
- Vintage pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.