Learn important 6th Grade lessons with these 21 fun and interactive games! Teach them advanced 6th grade topics such as statistics, algebra, biology, science, geometry, rounding, language, vocabulary, reading, and more. Whether they are just starting Sixth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 10-13. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
Every lesson and activity is designed using real sixth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 6th grade student will want to keep playing and learning! Improve your student's homework with these 6th grade teacher approved lessons, including STEM, science, language, and math.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for sixth grade, including:
• Number Sense/Theory - Absolute Value, Roman Numerals, Number Lines, and More
• Probability and Stats - Median, Mode, Range, and Probability
• Geometry - Congruency, Symmetry, Angle Types, and Area
• Consumer Math - Learn about sales, tax, tips, and other ways to calculate money
• Algebra - Use the distributive property, evaluate expressions, and solve for x
• Rounding - Round numbers to the nearest whole number, tenth, and hundredth
• Prime Numbers - Save the astronaut by identifying prime and composite numbers
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
• Vocabulary - Learn the definitions of challenging words
• Spelling - Hundreds of spelling words of varying difficulty
• Reading Comprehension - Reading articles and then answer questions
• Word Memory - Use clues to match words
• Subject Verb Agreement - Pop balloons with verbs that match the subject
• Compare Articles - Compare and contrast subjects while reading an article
• Laws of Motion - Use Newton's Laws of Motion in various experiments
• Periodic Table - Learn about all the elements and how to use the periodic table
• Biology - Advanced life science topics such as biology, evolution, and animal classifications
• Atoms - Learn about the building block of everything
• Circuits - Build and explore electric circuits
• Space Exploration - Discover all the ways we explore our solar system and outer space
• Genetics - Learn about DNA and heredity
Perfect for 6th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, language, algebra, science, and STEM skills used in sixth grade all while having fun! 6th Grade teachers around the world use this app with their students to help reinforce math, language, and science subjects.
Ages: 10, 11, 12, and 13 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at email@example.com and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app
This app has been a great tool for me and my family. I like the way you can play games and learn at the same time.
So for one thing it is kind of annoying, the bot voice...she just is so annoying-sounding, and I really wish I could change the voice to sound more...normal.
Also, this app sadly does not teach you anything, it just questions you...and so I am a sixth grader just sitting there wondering how I am supposed to do anything.
Also, this app must think children are idiots because to open the settings it says GROWN-UPS ONLY! and right below that HOLD FOR 3 SECONDS, so I wonder if they actually thought sixth graders can’t read or are too stupid to know what that means. Seriously, it’s kind of offensive! Or they just thought kids would care about what the game has to say and go to their parents every time they want to change the settings.
So btw, this isn’t a learning game, just merely more like a test. So it shouldn’t be called a learning game because you don’t learn, you just guess or do something you’ve already learned NOT from the app.
This review was by
So fun and very high quality game this is the best app I’ve ever played on the game and it has been great to have the same issues as well and the app works well for the new app and the new app works for you I will miss the update thanks to this game I will need to update it again soon thanks for the app and for all your help
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RosiMosi LLC
- 84 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © 2013 RosiMosi LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.