Suru is a simple, beautiful, and easy-to-use app that helps you organize all your tasks and projects. Create beautiful outlines, mind maps and task or To-Do lists with perfectly organized text and photos all in palm of your hand.
With Suru you can :
- Create and edit organized task lists broken down into sub-tasks
- Outline your next paper or presentation with precise detail and photos
- Take organized notes in class or at the office
- Brainstorm new ideas and projects from anywhere, never forget your next big idea!
- Snap and group important or inspiring photos relevant to your projects and ideas
- Organize and structure your research
- Share your lists and outlines with friends and co-workers
- Set reminders or alarms for important tasks to keep you on track and productive
- Sync your lists and outlines to the cloud!
- Send a copy of your lists and ideas to other Suru users directly to their device.
Suru Key Features:
- Create tasks and ideas organized by priority and color
- Mark items as complete to track your progress/productivity
- Set Reminders/Alarms for items
- Break ideas down into smaller pieces and add detailed text and photos.
- Re-Organize, Re-Color, and Delete items or sub-items
- Export your work as a beautifully formatted PDF outline.
- 7 Unique and beautiful color palettes
- Simple, intuitive interface allows you to capture you ideas quickly and easily
- PDF export lets you share your lists and outlines with anyone.
Suru lets you work in whatever way best suits you. You can be as general or specific as you like using whatever colors you love!
• Sync lists and outlines over all your devices
• Backup all your work and photos securely in the cloud.
• 7 All new colors themes
• Support Suru and future Suru products!
$1.49 monthly, $8.99 yearly
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Suru Pro Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about Suru. Find us online at:
Terms Of Service : https://www.esotericdevelopment.com/tos
A quick fix to correct a small bug. Nothing to see here...
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
I’ve been looking everywhere for an app like this. EVERYWHERE! I’ve downloaded so many Checklist/ToDo apps, but they’re always lacking something (most of the time it’s the “reminder” feature, and that’s usually a dealbreaker). And even if they DO include all the features I need (reminders, checklists, photos, side notes, etc.) most of the App Store apps are just plain ugly to look at. But this, oh my god, this app does it right.
The only thing I would suggest (as another reviewer already suggested) is the ability to press the return key (or “enter” key) to skip lines. I write addresses and stuff often so I skip lines a lot. It’s no big deal though.
Thank you for making this. I’m a bit crazy about organization, so thank you.
I liked it before the limitations and pressure to pay
I’ve used this app for years, including subscribing to the premium features at times. However, with this last update, you are limited to a very small number of lists unless you pay for premium features. The app is visually appealing and I’m a visual person. It’s also simple to understand and use. But it doesn’t offer much else and doesn’t justify the cost, IMO. And it will not be usual when for most users unless they pay, at this point. (I think there is a limit of four or so lists.) I would be more willing to pay a one-time fee than a monthly or yearly fee. I also read the developers response to a recent complaint and found it very unfriendly and unprofessional. It was sarcastic and while the developer(s) have surely put work into the development of the app, not having understanding or compassion for why a user may be understandably upset at recent changes and responding so unprofessionally (and again, this was just a response I read,) makes me less inclined to support the app as I don’t feel valued as a customer. There are a lot of todo list apps, many with tons more free features and there is nothing so special about this one. I would be happy to update this review if the app changes for the better (ideally with advance notice given to users). Until then; I’ve deleted it.
Unique & Thoughtful! Better Notes Maybe?
I was looking for an app to mind map my projects with and this one was a functional breath of fresh air. Very clean, elegant and intuitive feeling. Pretty delightful.
Would love a slightly more functional note taking interface. There’s no enter key line skip functionality. You have to tap a note icon to add a new section. Would love a more freeform experience.
- Brandon Storms
- 22.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Esoteric Development
- In-App Purchases
- Suru Pro - Monthly $0.99
- Suru Pro - Yearly $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.