Find any ship all over the world! With FindShip, you can track your vessel' movements realtime on the map.
* Nearly 100,000 ships online (Covering most ports on the world).
* Ship particulars (AIS information, Tonnage, Build, Owner/Manager, Inmarsat communication, Photos, etc).
* Fleet management.
* Measurement tool for ETA calculator.
* Port's weather forecasts and global typhoon monitor.
* View 1000+ NOAA Charts & US Inland Charts.
* Share ship's info with your friends.
========== Prime Member
* Try “Prime Member“ free for 1 week! If you enjoy your FindShip trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member.
* "Prime Member" is a year-to-year subscription, and charged only $4.99 per year.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
* Subscriptions maybe managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings on the device.
* You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Add ship's PSC records
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reporting time is off in remote Alaska but great app!
Seems the further the away from cell service the updates are less and less. When near land the updates are in real time. Out at sea it’s about every hour. Watching my boyfriends fishing boat in Bristol Bay, Alaska. For the price of the app I think this is a great deal. Being able to see where he’s at from my phone brings me peace of mind. Being able to see it in real time out in the Bering Sea would be even better.
5 stars if it could be updated more often
Excellent app. If only there was a way to do a refresh of my fleet on demand. I don’t understand why it is not updating. First 3-4 days, it worked great. A large cruise ship is not updating and the last 2 days it has lagged 5-10 hours before updating when everything else around it is updating fine. This evening again it has not updated for almost 6 hours and shows still underway when in fact the ship has been in port almost 3 hours. Too be even more frustrating, it is also not showing any other ships of any kind along a large stretch of the eastern shores of Japan. Makes no sense!
Does not update for hours
The app does not always provide real time updates. For example, it currently displays my friend’s boat 3 days ago and it’s traveling at 4mph, even though it’s in the same spot. I know that the boat isn’t there, based on the updates on Facebook. There are numerous times the update shows about 4-8 hours later, but currently it’s displaying their whereabouts from 3 day’s ago. I just updated the app in hopes it would fix the issue, but it’s still showing their status as of 3 days ago. A friend of mine is using another app and it is displaying their correct location and gives real time updates. 👎😭
- Smith Fibonacci
- 37.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FindShip
- In-App Purchases
- Prime Member (1 year) $3.99
- Add 20 ships in fleet $1.99
- Tracking history $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.