Access Simplex® Fire Alarm Network information by connecting to a TrueSite Workstation (TSW) using a Mobile Client:
• Enables an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch mobile device to become a TSW Mobile Client providing fire alarm network annunciation access with restricted features similar to a PC based Remote Client
• Mobile device must be able to access the local area network (LAN) where the TrueSite Workstation server is connected
• Compatible with 3G and 4G cellular service via VPN (virtual private network) connection
• Connect an essentially unlimited number of TSW Mobile Clients for simultaneous status information access
• View the TrueSite Workstation status of: Fire Alarm, Priority 2, Supervisory, and Trouble conditions
Limited control functions can be accessed by password controlled login and by designated mobile device for system testing:
• For applications where agency listing and approvals are not required, and where operation is permitted by the local authority having jurisdiction (AHJ), Civil Defense, or equal; and for qualified and authorized fire responder/life safety site personnel to use during system testing
• Non-listed control functions include: Alarm, Priority 2, Supervisory, and Trouble Acknowledge; Alarm Silence, Priority 2 Reset, and System Reset; utility and audio controls
• Mobile control functions provide a convenient and efficient method for authorized personnel to access system information during initial system setup, system commissioning, and subsequent system service activity
• With the TSW Mobile Client, the TrueSite Workstation response to system testing is readily available to authorized personnel at the test location without requiring someone at the TSW to respond, and without requiring use of a laptop computer
improved security with support for TLS 1.2
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs improvements.
Not able to notify you about events without having app open. This option can be solved with email per point. But, PLEASE make it customizable to where I can have troubles sent by email. And active alarms sent as an immediate notification to phone even if app is not in use.
Make it be able to send notifications to our phone when there is a trouble, fire alarm ect.
Doesn’t work with notifiers pullstation
I would like it to have a feature that it could work with notifier fire alarm pull stations but other than that it pretty good so I’m only giving it 2 stars so yea
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tyco Fire Products LP
- 64.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, Hebrew, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-18 Johnson Controls