A BETTER WAY TO SWIPE YOUR WORDS
Many keyboard apps have invented a way to enter words by scribbling all over the keyboard. If you think this is good, then you should try this app. With this app, you simply need to swipe from the first to the last letter of the word. Then a list of prospective words will appear. If the list is long, then it will be divided into three groups--top 5 words, the next 20 and the rest. Each group will be shown in successively smaller fonts and arranged alphabetically. Most of the time your word will be in the first or second group.
You can even create shortcuts for common phrases such as "See you later." Once done, this whole phrase can be entered with a single swipe.
We also give you the ability to customize the keyboard's appearance by choosing colors or with background images.
WE DO NOT COLLECT YOUR KEYSTROKE DATA. Data is collected inside the app to allow the keyboard to adapt to your typing style. However, the only way to get this data out of the app is by using the "Export" options which place the data in a file which is sent out in a manner of your choosing.
Here are the features in more detail.
Fast text entry:
- Words can be entered by dragging from the first to the last letter
- Common phrases such as 'talk to you later' can be saved and reentered with a drag from one letter to another. The user can choose any two letter abbreviation
- A history of text field entries is saved and can be shown by dragging from 'Z' to 'X'. Tap any entry to reenter it.
- Intelligent word prediction with learning
- learning also places frequently used words first
- Number row included above keys
- Arrow buttons to move around your text more efficiently
- Export your custom phrases and usage statistics for use in a Smart swipe keyboard on another device
- Choose either a color, color gradient or image as the background for the keyboard
- Choose any font, size or text for the keycap colors
- Invert the keyboard silhouette
- Fun to play around with to create your own cool looking keyboard
Try this app out. we think you will find this to be the best keyboard ever!
improved screen layouts
word auto correct (don't worry--there is a revert button if you don't like the changes)
added arrow buttons to move around your text efficiently--just tap the "A" in the top right
Ratings and Reviews
Too much work
It would take time to learn to swipe from the first letter to the last, skipping all of the ones in between. Then after each swipe, you have to stop to choose which word you want. Takes too long.
Like other reviews say, it takes too long to swipe and choose. It would be better to be able to just swipe and go. The keyboatd also needs shortcuts to punctuation.
Really, a negative-star rating system is needed for THIS app
This app is so bad, I took the time to log in and leave this message. I almost never take the time, but this was more of a public service.
- Kenneth roe
- 30 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (C) 2014, Roe Mobile Development, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full product $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.