Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at Super Doppler 10 Weather deliver Hampton Roads, Virginia's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WAVY Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WAVY Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WAVY Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Hampton Roads, VA
- The latest video forecast from Super Doppler 10 Weather
- Current weather conditions for Hampton Roads, VA and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Hampton Roads, VA
- News and weather headlines from WAVY TV 10
- Live streaming video from WAVY TV 10
Ratings and Reviews
WAVY 10 Weather App
This would be an excellent app if it wasn’t for the constant ad pop ups. Yes, I get it’s ad supported however I can barely get through one series of weather pages without the ads. Finally deleted it.
Was alright until the last update
Before the update it was slow and glitchy with an add every 2 seconds. The weather alerts barely worked. It would alert me that there were “severe storms” and it would be clear sky’s all day. Last week we had a Tropical Storm pass through and there was a tornado right down the road from me and no alert from this app. Now, after the update, I can’t even get the app to open. 10/10 would not recommend.
So many pop-up ads it’s nearly useless
I understand the idea of ads to help make money to cover the cost of maintaining the app.. but this is absurd. This thing is almost useless since every time I need to use it, the constant ads make it very frustrating and sometimes bog down the app to a point where it hangs up and I have to close it and try again. Ridiculous.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIN Television Corporation
- 105.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © The Weather Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.