An epic blockbuster action-RPG featuring Super Heroes and Villains from the Marvel Universe!
The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inhumans, Defenders, X-Men, Spider-Man, and more!
Over 190 characters from the Marvel Universe are available to play!
S.H.I.E.L.D.’s very own director, Nick Fury, has sent an urgent message from the future... the convergence is destroying the world as we know it! Prepare to defend your universe!
Recruit your favorite characters, complete missions, and compete with other players to be the greatest hero and save your world.
Collect over 190 Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains to assemble your ultimate team.
- Level up your characters and their gear to unleash their full powers!
- Build classic teams like the Avengers or X-Men to take advantage of special bonus effects.
- Choose from hundreds of Uniforms to increase your character’s powers and perfect your hero's look.
Upgrade powerful characters in Epic Quests!
- Get everyone’s favorite Super Heroes, from Captain Marvel to Doctor Strange, and level them up while playing thrilling Epic Quests.
- Unleash each character’s unique super powers as you make your way through various missions. Blast enemies with Iron Man’s Unibeam and bash opponents in the name of justice with Captain America’s shield!
- Experience even more thrilling action in PvP Arena modes, where you can bring your best team to take on the world.
Team up with friends and overcome incredible in-game challenges.
- Take a friend’s character with you when you go into a mission for emergency assistance!
- Join an Alliance and make friends. Compete with other Alliances in Alliance Conquest and take home the glory for your own team.
Original new stories only found in Marvel Future Fight!
- Experience unique, never-before-seen stories to find out who’s responsible for threatening the existence of your universe!
- Play through Special Missions featuring the New Avengers, Inhumans, and even Spidey’s Foes!
Please note! MARVEL Future Fight is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's setting.
Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp
Defeat Spider-Man’s new enemies! “Spider-Man: Far From Home” Themed Update!
1. New Characters and Uniforms
- New Characters: Hydro-Man, Molten Man, Electro
- New Uniforms: Spider-Man, Mysterio, Spider-Man 2099
2. New Chapter added to Legendary Battle
Enjoy “Spider-Man: Far From Home” in the game!
3. Doctor Strange Tier-3 added
- Check out the new and improved Doctor Strange.
- 10 characters can now realize their potential
- Content improvements
ⓒ 2019 MARVEL
Ratings and Reviews
Reinstalled and loving it
I played this game when it first came out years ago and it was pretty slow and did not have a lot to offer so I moved on. I redownloaded it a month and half ago and I am loving it!!! Netmarble has made so many improvements!! I have read a bunch of complaints about the paywall characters, which to me are minimal compared to the huge library of characters that are available without paying. I also appreciate that while limited, you can get and save crystals to get some pretty great stuff, like how I just got my favorite blue elf, Nightcrawler, without having to spend a dime!
With Marvel Future Fight, I love the gameplay and mechanics, which remind me of an improved X-men Legends or Marvel Ultimate Alliance, I love the extra side-missions, the graphics and landscapes, the ability to play with others, and the growing roster. I am sad to see it is ranked so low for phone rpg games (#103) because I think it deserves a lot more love. I also just showed it to my nephew and he became obsessed!
Suggestions I would have would be to keep adding more heroes (obvi), and not so many behind paywalls, continue the promo/log-in events, and add more chapters to the Main Story. 13 Chapters is not enough!
Best game ever! But...
I have been playing this game since there were about fifteen characters and journalistic integrity was by far the best team ever. Recently I started another account and saw what the new player rewards were. They are insane, not just because they are almost as good as what I have worked so hard on, and even spent real money for, but starting with a ten dollar purchase odor free and ending with two more differnt ten dollar packs it also has some nose supply’s and gives you hero’s journey which used to be one of the worst character selection screens ever now holds captain America, Sharon Rodgers and is now awesome, alongside two 6 star six mastery characters with no effort, and about 8 million gold this is about what I had after years of playing in a week if you are smart. The reason this is four stars is because me as one of the older players in the game haven’t gotten any of it. Dial it down for new players or give that bonus to players who started before that was an option. Before people say I was just bad and that’s why I was no good try doing up to chapter six in missions with a two star captain America and one star iron man and black widow. This was also before striker bonuses whith them so they wouldn’t fly out and hit enemies when playing as a different character, also this was before I was easy to level characters up and before thay gave out exp chips and there was only one iso-8 daily mission entry. That is what I did.
Fall From Grace...
Man, this game used to be on point. I mean, really fun to play. I never minded spending money on this game, didn’t even care that almost every new update seemed like a cash grab. Companies have to make a profit to stay afloat. Fine, no worries there. But when you add a new game mode and cannot have your servers work at least 10% of the time, for over a month, I have to draw the line. GBR is a fun mode, but I get disconnected 95% of the time. Wouldn’t be so bad if the rewards weren’t needed to advance characters. I mean, you charge an arm and a leg for most updates but are giving the community something akin to a dial up connection - only for this mode! Everything else is great, barely any problems. If you are going to charge top dollar, I expect top dollar. I don’t expect a response from anyone at this company, unless it’s to tell me to stick around for the next cash grabs. I just want them to invest in their servers like I’ve invested in this game. I don’t feel that’s too much to ask for. Once this is fixed (ha!), I ill gladly give this game the 5 star review it would’ve gotten. This is coming from someone who’s played daily for nearly two years. You will not eat any more of my money and if you actually cared about the community, you would fix the GD servers. It’s not my phone, it’s not the various networks on which I play; it’s you NM. Now please own your mistake and fix it. If not, just shut your doors and shut down all the servers.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Netmarble Corporation
- 309.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Netmarble
- In-App Purchases
- TONY STARK'S STASH $3.99
- Get 20 Biometrics Daily $9.99
- SPECIAL PACK #1 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.