Control your air conditioner, heat pump and air purifier with Sensibo.
Make your life comfortable, save energy and improve your health.
• Requires a Sensibo device
• Learn more at https://sensibo.com
• Sensibo Sky: Smart air conditioner controller
• Sensibo Air: Smart air conditioner controller that supports HomeKit and the Sensibo Room Sensor
• Sensibo Room Sensor: For motion sensing and extra comforot
• Sensibo Pure: The most advanced air purifier
With Sensibo you can:
• Control your air conditioner or heat pump from anywhere in the world
• set 7-day scheduling & timers
• Save energy and reduce your electricity bills
• Monitor the temperature and humidity in real time
• Automatically turns on when you arrive and turns off when everybody leaves
• Reacts automatically to temperature and humidity
• Share your device with other people (family, co-workers, friends)
• Works with Google Home, Amazon Echo, Siri Shortcuts, Apple HomeKit, SmartThings and more
• Clean the air your breath
The Sensibo app is free to use, but you can get even more energy savings, automations, and health benefits out of Sensibo by activating Sensibo Plus. Sensibo Plus enhances your Sensibo experience with advances features such as scheduling for Climate React, weather and pollution alerts, filter cleaning reminders, event logs for 30 days and more.
For Sensibo Plus, we offer the following subscriptions:
$2.99 / month*
* Prices displayed are in USD ($), actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
The subscription amount will be charged to your iTunes account. The subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If not cancelled, your account will be charged the above mentioned amount for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can cancel your subscription anytime within the on your iTunes account settings.
For more information:
Terms and Conditions
*** Requires a Sensibo device, available for purchase at https://sensibo.com ***
Various performance and localization improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Sensibo is a bank account life saver!
We live in Northwestern Costa Rica where it is HOT year round. Central air conditioning is not a thing here and all buildings that are air conditioned have mini split units. These are fine because if a unit goes down it means just that room is down until you can get it fixed. The downside to these units is that there is no way to have a temperature based auto on/off like with a thermostat so at night you go to bed and wake up freezing then turn it off and wake up a while later sweating from heat or the AC just runs all night long. We have 4 sensibo units in our home (1 for each AC unit) and 2 in our business. We use the climate react feature to set an upper end limit to switch the unit on in a given room and a lower end limit to switch the unit off. We sleep better at home and when we are busy at work it keeps the temperature comfortable for our clients without any attention from us. Maintaining a temperature range means the ac units aren’t running as much and our bank accounts have noticed - can’t recommend enough!
Item is great. I have 4 units in total. Two of them are equipped with Sensibo controllers. They are stylish and work great. I wish they weren’t so expensive and if buy two more for the downstairs of our house. Would be nice if they could have one controller that controls two units at the same tome if they are running at same settings and temperatures.
Super Confusing UX for Mini-Split controller
I can only assume the UX designer is thoroughly frustrated because nobody listens to them and their app is a confusing disaster because of it.
The main problem is it’s impossible to tell what happens when you leave the geofencing area. You have two options. Turn the heat off, which will presumably freeze the pipes in a couple hours, or Climate React which costs money, also turns off, and has zero explanation what is supposed to happen anyway. It would make a lot more sense for a smart temperature control feature to turn ON and then have a temperature range — instead, leaving the geofencing area turns things off and there’s basically no clarity as to what happens when you leave home.
Also the UI is a little wonky, but that’s a very minor complaint to seemingly being unable to fulfill the main purpose of the hardware.
Branding looks nice though. Cool monster illustration.
EDIT: I’ve contacted support and apparently it’s not designed to maintain a more energy efficient temperature when you leave. If I want it to be 60° when I leave in the winter and 72° when I’m home... I have to manually set it every single time. That’s the only reason I bought this and why I bought the annual subscription. Took me 20min to realize this product seemed wrong, and a few days to verify it’s not possible to do anything I need it to.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We regret that you feel this way. The app is user friendly. Our development team is working continuously to make it more friendly and add more features. As of now, we can set only one profile in the climate react feature.
We do value your suggestions and requests. We will definitely try to add this in the future improvements.
For further updates, we request you to kindly reach our support and our team will assist you asap.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SENSIBO LTD
- 122 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Sensibo, Inc. 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Sensibo Plus Monthly $4.99
- Sensibo Plus Annually $29.99
- Sensibo Plus Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.