This app will help you configure the carb of your 2-strokes Honda CR bike (CR 80, CR 85, CR 125, CR 250, CR 500) to improve its performance. Using temperature, altitude, humidity, atmospheric pressure and oil-mix ratio, the app will show you a recommendation about jetting to your specific bike, so it can be usefull to get a spot-on configuration and adapt it to the weather changes.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the altitude and weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tunning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you must set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the model year, model and carburetor, and the oil mix ratio that you're using.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application can manage different measure units: meters and feet for altitude, ºC and ºF for temperatures, mb, hPa, inHg, mmHg for pressure.
Valid for following models and years:
- CR80 from 1986 to 2002.
- CR85 from 2002 to 2007.
- CR125 from 1986 to 2007.
- CR250 from 1986 to 2007.
- CR500 from 1986 to 2001.
Improved service for obtaining weather information.
Minor changes in user interface.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please add more features to the CR app
I only can choose the mikuni and most people run keihin PWK 38 Airstriker on cr250
The fuel mix preset should be optional to use 40:1 32:1 50:1 etc since this is actually more useful than a simple percentage which doesnt make much sence for people running 2t
Also, this simple data provided within the app, can be easily found nowdays in the internet in less than a couple of minutes and the reason I bought this app, is to get the next level of jetting data that will allow me to add features and options and get accurate jetting sugestions
If you want this app to be useful, please add other carbs. Big bore kits jetting and woods/gnarly pipe setups and things like that
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. We're working in an update that will have more options and carbs. Best regards.
- Ingenieria del Software ISEnet S.L.
- 4.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Ingeniería del Software ISEnet S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.