Jetting for Suzuki RM is an application that will help you configure the carb of your 2-strokes Suzuki RM bike (RM60, RM65, RM80, RM85, RM100, RM125, RM250) to improve its performance. Using temperature, altitude, humidity, atmospheric pressure and oil-mix ratio, the app will show you a recommendation about jetting to your specific bike, so it can be usefull to get a spot-on configuration and adapt it to the weather changes.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the altitude and weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you must set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the model year, model and carburetor, and the oil mix ratio that you're using.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application can manage different measure units: meters and feet for altitude, ºC and ºF for temperatures, mb, hPa, inHg, mmHg for pressure.
Suzuki RM models that are included:
- RM 60: 2003 - 2004.
- RM 65: 2003 - 2006.
- RM 80: 1994 - 2001.
- RM 85: 2001 - 2015.
- RM 100: 2003 - 2005.
- RM 125: 1994 - 2007.
- RM 250: 1994 - 2010.
Fixed display bug and network access error in iOS9.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app for the price
Very nice, it makes jetting very simple and makes it easy to find the right jetting for the riding conditions
- Ingenieria del Software ISEnet S.L.
- 2.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Ingeniería del Software ISEnet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.