Use FITIV Run on Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad to take your fitness training to the next level. Use visual feedback to train smarter and get exceptional results.
Our eye catching real-time graphics motivate you to push hard and burn more calories. This extra effort creates an after burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after completing a workout.
- FITIV Run reads your heart rate directly from Apple Watch to help visualize your workout intensity in real-time.
- Import your Apple Watch workouts to review and analyze your past intensity and performance.
- Automatic workout sync via your cloud account for easy access on all your mobile devices.
- In depth daily fitness stats (Steps, Avg HR, Daily High / Low HR, Hourly AVG HR, Apple Activity).
- Beautiful Hourly Avg HR chart and much more.
- Workouts count towards your Apple activity rings.
Apple Watch Series 2:
- Use the built-in GPS technology in the Apple Watch Series 2 to track your workout without carrying your iPhone.
Apple Health App Integration:
- Save your workout data to the Health app to keep all your workout statistics organized.
- Manual Import/Export for Health app workouts to review and analyze data from compatible fitness trackers.
- Live voice feedback to help you train smarter.
- 100% Compatible with VoiceOver for iOS to help visually impaired individuals.
Active calories burned are automatically picked up by MyFitnessPal through the Health App database.
Spent time on the treadmill? FITIV Run lets you enter those details manually.
If you enjoy knowing your numbers, all your run metrics are available in real-time (Distance, Pace, Speed, Elevation Gain/Loss, Caloric burn, Heart Rate).
FITIV Run is the perfect running companion. The voice feedback will let you know how your run is going and the built in music player will allow you to listen to your favorite tunes.
Share your runs / walks / hikes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Email (CSV, TCX, GPX) to help motivate your friends and yourself.
Link your Strava account and enjoy automatic or manual workout uploads. Our basic exports also allow transfer to Runkeeper, Strava, Training Peeks, etc.
Benefits of heart rate zone training:
- Optimize training for specific goals (weight loss, performance, HIIT, etc)
- Prevent over training.
* * * * * Best Apple Watch Running App
Hands down the best Apple Watch (WatchOS 2) running app out there. Realtime time, distance, pace, and heart rate right on your wrist...
* * * * * Best running app yet
Absolutely the best running app I've ever used. Syncs perfectly, easy to use, versatile, clear layout and easy to navigate. The best running app by far.
Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility:
- Apple Watch
- Polar H6, H7, H10
- Wahoo TICKR, TICKR RUN, TICKR X
- Scosche Rhythm+
- Mio, Jabra
- All other Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
- Two auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered.
US$ 9.99/year (US$ 0.83/month)
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period, will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased.
APP YOUR FITNESS AND TRY FITIV TODAY FOR FREE.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Hope you’re ready for some major updates!
Check out what’s new in FITIV:
- Siri Shortcuts let Siri do the heavy lifting for you (not literally, unfortunately!) Start, pause and stop your workouts hands-free with custom Siri Shortcuts.
- New Complications for the Apple Watch Series 4!
- Added last KM/Mile pace and Splits Pace as trackable metrics! We have also added Apple Watch Splits Pace notifications to give you heart rate, speed and pace notifications at every KM/Mile lap.
- Custom heart rate alerts let you know when you are above or below your target heart rate.
- Control your music directly from your Apple Watch with new built-in music controls.
- A new 3-second countdown timer to give you a moment to psych yourself up for your activity!
- New public and private workout groups and leaderboards! Create a group or join one of ours. Compete with your friends and post your workouts to ask questions, get feedback, or celebrate a victory.
- Added the ability to export custom ranges of heart rate data to CSV through the Dashboard tile.
- Updates to improve iOS12/watchOS5 compatibility.
- Improvements to Karvonen heart rate tracking! Your Karvonen values are now reflected in your heart rate charts.
- Improvements to iPhone X compatibility.
If you’re enjoying FITIV Pulse please remember to leave us a review and tell your friends to check us out! If you have any feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now go out there and get active!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Serious... love this app.
Ok, I have tried many different fitness apps. And I know Nike and UA have sweet apps. But Fitiv caught my attention because I needed an app that could connect my Orangetheory workouts to my Apple Health. And it does perfectly. It also integrates to many different health applications. It has been a nice way to track my progress.
My only complaint, really I should say more of a question, is the lack of ability to export my data. Maybe the apps allows for it and I am just missing the function. In any case, this is the only reason why I did not give it 5 stars. All in all, fantastic piece of technology to aggregate all your fitness activities.
I've been using the app for about 2 months and it is synced with my Apple Watch. I love the information I get both while I'll working out and the summary. The only thing I wish it did was to automatically pause when I stop running. Sometimes I have to stop at a traffic light or occasionally I run into a friend and stop to chat but the timer on the watch keeps running. The Apple Watch has an app that detects when the movement stops and pauses until you move again. But that's pretty minor overall and I use this app almost daily. It's worth it!!
Anything but seamless
I was truly hoping for a seamless, easy-to-use app which would automatically import all run and hiking data from my Apple Watch (Series 3) and sync imported data between its apps on my Phone app and iPad. No such luck with this app. If you want this to work properly, be prepared to spend lots time troubleshooting and reading FAQs on the sellers website. Every couple months the app stops getting data automatically and one must begin the troubleshooting process once again. I regret having upgraded to the premium version shortly after downloading. I simply don’t have the time and inclination to spend hours troubleshooting to get the app working as it should.
- MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- 116.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Membership (RUN) $3.99
- MotiFIT (Yearly) $29.99
- FITIV (1 Month) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.