Everlance is the easy, accurate, automatic way to track mileage & expenses. Join over 1 million people who trust the Everlance app to track their mileage & expenses.
• Self-employed users find an average of $7,500/year in write-offs. Everlance uses GPS to create an IRS-compliant mileage & expense log that makes write-offs a breeze.
• Employees save valuable time & frustration with Everlance magically recording mileage & expenses for them.
*TRACK EVERY MILE & EXPENSE*
• GPS mileage tracking that just works—no more paper mileage log.
• No more shoebox of receipts! Sync with your bank or credit card to automatically track business-related expenses or securely store receipts in the cloud.
• Keep accurate records.
*LOWER YOUR 1099 TAX BILL*
Self-employed people easily lower their tax bills via mileage and expense deductions. Track every mile & expense to put money back in your pocket.
In 2021, 1,000 business miles = $560 deduction for self-employed people, according to the IRS Standard Mileage Rate.
2021 IRS Standard Mileage Rate:
• Business: 56 cents per mile
• Medical: 16 cents per mile
• Charitable: 14 cents per mile
*DETAILED MILEAGE & EXPENSE REPORTING*
• Export IRS-compliant mileage & expense reports from the cloud.
• Easily filter mileage by classification type (work, personal, etc.), location, or many other categories from the app or online dashboard.
• Customize mileage & expense reports in PDF, CSV, or Excel formats
*GET REIMBURSED FASTER AT WORK*
• Everlance creates mileage & expense reports for you to submit and get paid faster.
• Employees save valuable time with Everlance magically recording mileage & expenses for them.
• Record all of your miles automatically (or try adding TO and FROM locations and watch the app magically fill in the rest of the mileage)
• Instant Deduction Finder - Connect your credit card & find $1,000's in tax deductions in seconds.
• Quickly categorize all of your self-employed business expenses
• Calculate mileage, trip start time, end time, & reimbursement value per mile
• Swipe to categorize mileage
• Save your frequent trips & places to save time entering in mileage
• Bank & credit card integration to track revenue and credit card expenses
• Automation features like Work Hours, Favorite Places, and Favorite Trips
• Supports multiple vehicles and businesses
* PERFECT FOR*
• Solopreneurs — freelancers, real estate agents, photographers, self-employed
• 1099— rideshare (Uber / Lyft), delivery (Doordash, Instacart, Amazon Flex, etc.), etc.
• Companies & Employees that get reimbursed for mileage/expenses
*TAX VAULT - AUTOMATICALLY SAVE FOR TAXES*
• Rest easy knowing you saved enough for taxes.
• We got you. We’ll recommend how much to save for taxes.
• You’re in control. Securely withdraw funds anytime.
The standard Everlance account is 100% FREE. Many users choose to upgrade to Premium. Premium unlocks Unlimited Mileage Tracking, Advanced PDF Reports, Premium Support, and more for $8/month recurring or $60/year recurring for the annual plan. All accounts start with the free plan. Start a 7-day free premium trial when upgrading to Everlance Premium (hassle-free, cancel anytime).
We'd love to hear from you! Feedback or ideas are welcome. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://everlance.com/terms-of-service
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Thanks for using Everlance! We update our app regularly to make your experience even better. Every update includes various improvements and fixes.
* new filtering functionality for adding trips and expenses to your report!
Ratings and Reviews
I’m diggin this app!
I haven’t ever really kept up with my mileage probably the real way I was suppose to but I logged it anyways, just in case!
I became an independent contractor with a company that provided Everlance to keep up with the miles for me. Didn’t think I’d really remember to turn Everlance on to track my mileage until I found the automatic trip detection.
I do sometimes get frustrated because it WILL track your every mile & you then have to classify the unclassified & it piles up at times, but that’s my own fault 😉
I have since become a premium membership holder & this app is amazing! I don’t really know a whole lot about keeping records when your an independent contractor, so to speak, but I’m really diggin this app because it does so much for you! I’m not one to trust just any “let it do it all for you”! I’ll give it a try & if something doesn’t feel right, I’m out & quick. Been burned to many times BUT I’m really loving the Everlance App. You just plug in your numbers & your set, ready & go 😉It’s really a user friendly app for sure!
It remains to be unseen as of now but I will see how much I’m diggin it come tax time 😁
Design flaw or intensional
You are not able to manually start and stop a trip for recording your mileage using this app. When you leave your location on a business trip and the entire trip needs to be logged for business, this app will automatically end the trip and start a new one when you have stopped for 10 minutes or longer. So pitstop for fuel, restroom and food, oops sorry, new trip. In my case when using the “free app” for 30 trips, (NOT) one 8 hour trip and return home consumed the entire free 30 trip per month allotment. For example, once I arrived at my destination I went to the store a mile down the street from my hotel and that was one trip because I left my location. Because I stopped and was in the store 15 minutes, returned to my hotel, that was a trip.
Do not think you will be able to use this app for free, they have designed it to automatically burn through your 30 free trips quickly so you will have to make a $60 - $96 purchase this app from them. This problem could be fixed with allowing to manually start and stop trips and override the automatic start stop feature which is hugely annoying. This app does not do a good job explaining this auto start / stop feature on purpose and for good reason, I would not have downloaded this for even the “free version” had this been disclosed.
Simple But Full of Features
This is a great app. It’s very simple but very versatile at the same time. When I swipe the trip to the right to mark it a work trip Immediately get pop-ups of categories for work trips. Fantastic feature for somebody like me with multiple clients. Other apps have the ability to break trips into different clients but this one makes it so easy. I don’t have to go into any submenus. I also like that it makes it very easy to merge trips, a frustration for me with other apps I’ve used. If you sit at a stoplight too long (Real long - traffic jam) or sit in the parking lot to write a note all the apps break it into two trips. With this app a couple clicks and the trips are merged. I also like that it’s easy to manually enter addresses and it will calculate yes calculate the mileage. I haven’t seen too many other apps that are able to do that, although there are a few.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Everlance Inc.
- 102 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Everlance Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Everlance Premium $7.99
- Everlance Premium $7.99
- Everlance Premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.