Everlance users find an average of $7,500 in potential tax savings each year.
Everlance is a 100% automatic mileage & expense tracker. Everlance uses GPS to create an IRS compliant mileage log and connects with your bank or credit card to sync with your expenses & receipts.
Everlance is used by everyone from independent contractors to Fortune 500 employees needing to fill out expense reports.
◆ MILEAGE TRACKING THAT JUST WORKS ◆
Everlance replaces the paper mileage log and shoebox of receipts used by so many. The app automatically tracks your mileage and other business related expenses using the GPS of your phone.
2019 IRS standard mileage rate:
• Business mileage: 58 cents per mile
• Medical mileage: 20 cents per mile
• Charitable mileage: 14 cents per mile
This means that every 1,000 miles is worth $580 as a business expense you don't have to pay taxes on.
◆ RECEIPTS & EXPENSES ◆
No more shoebox of receipts! Connect your personal or business credit cards and upload receipts directly into the app.
• Securely store receipts in the cloud
• Keep accurate business or personal expense records
◆ DETAILED MILEAGE & EXPENSE REPORTING ◆
Export IRS guideline compliant mileage log and expense reports from the cloud.
• Easily filter mileage by classification type (work, personal, etc.) location, or many other categories from the app or from your personalized online dashboard
• Customize mileage and expense reports in PDF or CSV formats
◆ FEATURES ◆
• Detect and log all of your miles automatically (or try adding TO and FROM locations and watch the app magically fill in the rest of the mileage)
• Instant Deduction Finder - Connect your credit card & find $1,000's in tax deductions in seconds.
• Quickly categorize all of your Self-Employed business expenses
• Calculate mileage, trip start time, end time, and reimbursement value per mile
• Swipe to categorize mileage as business, personal, charity, or medical
• Save your frequent trips addresses and to save time entering in past mileage
• Bank and credit card integration to track revenue and credit card expenses
• Add photos of personal and business receipts with the tap of a button
• Raise your mile IQ with advanced features such as Work Hours
• Supports multiple tagging for multiple businesses AND vehicles
◆ EVERLANCE PREMIUM ◆
The standard Everlance account is 100% free, but many users choose to upgrade to Premium. All accounts will start with on the free Everlance Plan. Start a 7 day free premium trial when upgrading to Everlance Premium (hassle free, cancel anytime).
Everlance Premium allows you to unlock Unlimited Mileage Tracking, Advanced PDF Reports, Premium Support and more for $7.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring for the annual plan.
Download Everlance Mileage Tracker and Expense Log Today!
We'd love to hear from you! Feedback or ideas are welcome.
Battery Consumption Note:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Everlance has been designed to limit GPS usage and we suggest monitoring Everlance to see how it performs against the competition :)
Terms of Service: https://everlance.com/terms-of-service
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Stability, bug fixes, and under the hood improvements.
As always, we'd love to hear from you. What new feature do you want us to build? What can we do better or fix? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
It’s literally as easy as a swipe. Highly recommend to anyone, not just friends and family.
This is a very easy, convenient app and will save you so much money and time at the end of the year. I spent 2 hrs for my one month at instacart ( personal shopper) nov 27th- December first figuring out my miles locations for my 2017 tax return, and probably not even 1/2 I could have claimed. Had to google maps, put in every location, destination, and trips home. (Lotta work) Didn’t even include all the trips in between delivering or shopping. Made 1347 in a month as a part time job, picking my own hours, location, so trying to find deductions because no taxes were taking out and big chance I could have owed money. Even though I earn tax earning income credit, and single mom. Ended up with a net loss of $18 after miles used/ deducted and income received from instacart, net gain. Won’t have to hesitate about making too much money as I thought about for moving forward to 2018, (but still wanna stay in tax bracket.)I didn’t, but you can also deduct places you eat, gas, maintenance on car like oil changes, tires, (depreciation)etc.. that is work related for that job as independent contractor. Everlance wasn’t offered for instacart yet, just checked out tonight because upgraded to premium on tax day because given discount. Link your banking app and you just swipe left for personal or right for work. Create summary and can email to self for easy access, readily available.
I’m diggin this app!
I haven’t ever really kept up with my mileage probably the real way I was suppose to but I logged it anyways, just in case!
I became an independent contractor with a company that provided Everlance to keep up with the miles for me. Didn’t think I’d really remember to turn Everlance on to track my mileage until I found the automatic trip detection.
I do sometimes get frustrated because it WILL track your every mile & you then have to classify the unclassified & it piles up at times, but that’s my own fault 😉
I have since become a premium membership holder & this app is amazing! I don’t really know a whole lot about keeping records when your an independent contractor, so to speak, but I’m really diggin this app because it does so much for you! I’m not one to trust just any “let it do it all for you”! I’ll give it a try & if something doesn’t feel right, I’m out & quick. Been burned to many times BUT I’m really loving the Everlance App. You just plug in your numbers & your set, ready & go 😉It’s really a user friendly app for sure!
It remains to be unseen as of now but I will see how much I’m diggin it come tax time 😁
Design flaw or intensional
You are not able to manually start and stop a trip for recording your mileage using this app. When you leave your location on a business trip and the entire trip needs to be logged for business, this app will automatically end the trip and start a new one when you have stopped for 10 minutes or longer. So pitstop for fuel, restroom and food, oops sorry, new trip. In my case when using the “free app” for 30 trips, (NOT) one 8 hour trip and return home consumed the entire free 30 trip per month allotment. For example, once I arrived at my destination I went to the store a mile down the street from my hotel and that was one trip because I left my location. Because I stopped and was in the store 15 minutes, returned to my hotel, that was a trip.
Do not think you will be able to use this app for free, they have designed it to automatically burn through your 30 free trips quickly so you will have to make a $60 - $96 purchase this app from them. This problem could be fixed with allowing to manually start and stop trips and override the automatic start stop feature which is hugely annoying. This app does not do a good job explaining this auto start / stop feature on purpose and for good reason, I would not have downloaded this for even the “free version” had this been disclosed.
- Everlance Inc.
- 207.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Everlance Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Everlance Premium $7.99
- Everlance Premium $59.99
- Everlance Premium $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.