REQUIRES AN IFIT-COMPATIBLE MACHINE AND AN IFIT MEMBERSHIP TO USE THIS APP
The iFit Cardio app gives you access to the full iFit experience, right on your tablet. Enjoy hundreds of interactive video workouts from a variety of categories, including HIIT, Weight Loss, Destination, and more—all led by elite personal trainers. Or browse beautiful Google Maps™ workouts in unique locations all over the world. With iFit Cardio, you can finally do more with your iFit-compatible machine than ever before!
CONNECT YOUR IFIT-COMPATIBLE MACHINE TO:
•Enjoy the full iFit experience from your personal tablet.
•Access hundreds of video workouts from different categories, like HIIT and weight loss.
•Work out with world-class personal trainers, and let them guide you through every workout.
•Exercise in destination locations all over the globe, like New Zealand, Greece, Switzerland, South Africa, and more.
•Control the speed, incline, and resistance of your machine.
•Track real-time stats during your workouts and get detailed summaries when you’re finished.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
iFit Coach is a premium subscription service that is required to use the iFit - Smart Cardio Equipment app. Should you choose to subscribe to the iFit Coach membership, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love the workouts, but...
When I first purchased my Proform treadmill, I had zero desire to use the IFIT app. However, after one workout, I fell in love! I’ve been using the machine and following workouts on the app for 6 weeks, and I’m obsessed with several of the walking and running series available. The reason I did not give the app 5 stars is because it is missing what I think is a major component, video controls. I have been kicked out of two workouts recently (which could be a glitch itself), but when I tried to resume I found that there is no way to skip ahead to get to the place I paused, without starting the workout from scratch! As a mother of young children, it’s inevitable that I will need to pause or even temporarily stop my workout to take care of my children. I don’t have the time to restart my workout, especially when I’m already 20 minutes in. Video controls that would allow me to pick up my workout at any point would be so helpful. Or maybe some other type of save and resume function would be great. Either way, I do love the IFIT app, I just need a little more flexibility in controlling the workouts!
Lacking some essential features
There are a few features that are missing from this app, features that should be essentials.
- The app should let you log in with your biometrics (fingerprint or face). Forcing me to log in before starting is difficult when the tablet is mounted on the treadmill.
- The app should also let you pre-load your login credentials from the saved passwords on my keychain. Doesn’t do it. If you select the given credentials, the login screen just stays blank.
- If your internet connection is not present at the time you finish your workout, the app throws up an error screen and deletes (or just loses) the workout information. The app should save the workout in cache or locally until an internet connection can be re-established. My treadmill is in my basement, very spotty WiFi service there.
There are lots of fun features and creative workout capabilities, but the above are simple, essential gaps.
Has potential, lacking currently
There are some great workouts on this app. I was excited to get into them. There are some basic features this system is lacking. I’m referring to the app and treadmill (in my case). I really like the diversity and iFit trainers!
1. Lacks search feature. There are a lot of options for workouts that may be featured on social media, however, finding that particular workout on the app, computer, OR on the equipment is very difficult. Without a search feature, it’s almost useless. I can’t really understand this one.
2. Once you do find the series you like, there’s no option to “follow” that particular series. For example, you may “join” a series, but if you don’t follow it exactly, you’re out of luck. Neither the app nor the equipment tracks your progress in a particular series. Therefore you have to find (without the search feature) the next workout yourself.
3. Buffering. Internet speed is not an issue for me, and yet the equipment has had to buffer on multiple workouts. Each time, it never caught up and the workout stopped. Once the workout stops, you’re unable to resume at a particular point, it just starts over. Today, I did 2 half workouts...ridiculous. Also, no option for an Ethernet cable (not that I should need it).
- ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
- 329.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ICON Health & Fitness, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- iFit Coach Monthly Membership $14.99
- iFit Coach Yearly Subscription $179.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.