Take back control of your newsfeed and filter out the noise! With Inoreader, information comes straight to you the minute it’s available.
Follow your favorite websites, content creators, newsletters, and social media feeds. Discover and collect articles from across the web, share and collaborate with others. No more algorithms and editorial picks – you decide what’s important to you. Read or listen on the go, mark the essential bits and customize your view for the best experience. Use our advanced features to set up powerful automation and let Inoreader do the work!
“Inoreader offers a well-designed interface, good search and discovery options, and a nice set of features that are beginner-friendly and offer plenty of options for advanced users.” – WIRED
“If you're feeling media burnout from overfed social feeds, Inoreader is a news tool that still sparks joy. It's a research tool, intelligence briefing portal, and social media filtration system.” – CNET
“Inoreader is one of the most feature-packed free RSS readers. A great tool for power users, but it's very accessible for beginners as well.” – Zapier
DISCOVER AND SHARE GREAT CONTENT
• Follow your favorite websites, blogs, and creators
• Collect articles from across the web and save them for future reading
• Subscribe to newsletters with custom emails and declutter your inbox
• Explore collections curated by our team to feature the best sources
• Monitor Facebook pages, Reddit feeds, and Telegram channels
• Subscribe to YouTube channels and listen to podcasts
• Easily distribute content across social media and messaging apps
• Stay up to date with breaking news and create monitoring feeds
BECOME A MINDFUL READER
• Use automation tools to create rules and filter content
• Enhance your reading experience with custom layouts and themes
• Curate your own content with folders and tags
• Annotate the essential bits and keep them forever
• Highlight keywords to speed up your reading
• Translate articles in your language without additional extensions
• Load and keep the full content of articles without leaving the app
• Listen to the news on the go with our text-to-speech feature
• Download articles for offline reading
• Save to Pocket, Evernote, OneNote, Google Drive, and Dropbox
Inoreader Pro is available with a monthly or annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your Apple account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase.
For questions, issues, or general feedback, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improved handling of monitoring feeds: In version 7.7.2, monitoring feeds are now handled correctly. You’ll see the original feed names in article lists, and creating a monitoring feed won’t trigger error messages anymore.
- Bug fixes in version 7.7.1: We’ve resolved a startup crash issue on older devices running on iOS 12 and fixed a problem where the mini-browser would sometimes open after tapping an article from the list.
- Enhanced offline mode: You’re now able to synchronize any section for offline reading, not just folders.
- Smoother transitions: We’ve added new loading screens for article lists, making transitions between sections more seamless.
For feedback or assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com. Your input helps us continually improve Inoreader!
Ratings and Reviews
Edited: Latest update is great.
Latest update addressed all my issues except for one interface change that I'm now comfortably used to. Great app, better than anything else i have seen.
I want to praise inoreader for making a great app but find the new version frustrating. I really liked the prior version where the main screen had the list of subscriptions with unread count on right. The new main screen seems only to show All Articles or the articles for the subscription you select by hitting the top left menu button first. Text only headlines seem to only work in All Articles view and can't be done in a single feed. Changing settings takes more work now, cannot do this from within a subscription screen. Marking Show Only Updated not only removes read articles from view in a subscription screen, but also removes subscriptions with no unread articles from the subscription list, and i see no option to adjust these separately.
The Best Service, App Is Catching Up
I want to start by thanking the developers for listening to user feedback. The latest update addresses an issue I’ve been reporting for 6 months or more and that issue was split view. It’s been broken forever but with this fix it makes the app viable on the iPad for folks that use split view with Stage Manager coming this update was critical. I am also happy with the card view improvements, so good that the images align with the iPad size. Other fixes and improvements over time have slowly made this app my go to. I still think render times for posts need to be improved because image heavy posts can take some time to load. Beyond that this is still the ultimate RSS reader and service. The fact that Inoreader retains every article you have ever had go into the system is amazing for research. Just today I went back to recover an article I remembered from 2019. I am very thankful for this app and I hope improvements continue to come. It would be great if the dashboard view and sepia tone could be bought over form the web to the app.
Best news reader on the App Store
Inoreader has been a fantastic discovery for me. The app allows me to curate exactly the news sources I want to see in a very polished and intuitive package. I’ve recently purchased the Pro subscription purely to support the awesome developers. I don’t even need Pro because the free account is incredibly generous and does exactly what I need.
The support team is also incredibly responsive and friendly every time I inquire about an issue I’m facing. You really can’t go wrong with this team and their product. No other RSS reader on the market provides the experience Ino does.
Despite my 5 star rating, the app isn’t quite perfect and could use a couple of tweaks:
1. Add a settings toggle to remove article title from “share” links
2. Investigate background refresh issues (this one has been plaguing me intermittently on both Wi-Fi and LTE)
Sincere thanks to the devs at Inologica. You guys have a great think going on here and I look forward to seeing what the future brings.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- INNOLOGICA OOD
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Innologica Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro plan (monthly) $9.99
- Pro plan (annual) $89.99
- Pro plan (monthly) $8.99
- Pro plan (monthly) $9.99