Insomnia Coach is designed for Veterans, military Servicemembers, and others who are suffering from insomnia. The app is based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-i) and provides:
* a guided, weekly training plan to help you track and improve your sleep
* a sleep coach with personal feedback about your sleep and fun sleep tips
* an interactive sleep diary to help you keep track of daily changes in your sleep
* 17 tools to help you get your sleep back on track
This app is based on scientific research about how people can change their behaviors and thoughts to improve their sleep. This app does NOT replace professional care.
Insomnia Coach is designed to be used daily for 5 weeks by following the Training Plan. After that, you can continue using the app to track your sleep and maintain good sleep habits.
Insomnia Coach was created by VA’s National Center for PTSD.
First release to the general public
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- 65.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.