Interval Training at its best! Featured by Apple. Thousands of 5-star reviews. Intervals Pro is known for its simplicity, flexibility, fitness tracking, Apple Health integration, and great Apple Watch app.
Let Intervals Pro guide you through any type of interval workout: running, strength training, yoga, stretching, circuit training, boxing, MMA, elliptical, rehabilitation, meditation, 7 minute workouts and many more.
• Apple - App of the Day in 132 Countries
• Apple - Workout with Apple Watch, Quick HIIT Workouts
• Women's Health Magazine
• COACH Magazine
WHAT SETS INTERVALS APART?
• Highly Customizable
• 3 timer types, 5 workout templates, and a 5K Training program
• Spoken interval names and prompts
• Customizable alert sounds
• Standalone Apple Watch workouts. Leave your iPhone at home!
• Workout History using Apple Health data
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone!
• Run in the background with the screen locked
• Play music or podcasts using the app of your choice
• Bluetooth heart rate monitor support for Apple Watch or iPhone
• Fill your Activity Rings
• Backup your timers to iCloud
• Siri Shortcuts and 3D touch
• Share timers with friends
• Time and Distance Goals
PERSONALIZE YOUR WORKOUT
• Customize the Name, Duration, Alert, and Color for each interval
• Customize Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Set a Countdown Alert when the interval is about to end
• Set Warm Up and Cool Down intervals
• Set the number of times to repeat the interval workout
• Optional vibrations at the end of an interval
• Optional halfway alert
• Set target heart rate ranges for each interval
• Set time and distance goals
FLEXIBLE INTERVAL DURATIONS
• Time based (e.g., 45 seconds)
• Distance based (e.g., 0.25 MI or KM)
• Count up intervals keep running until your ready for the next interval
• Estimated time or distance. Count down time or distance to zero and then continue the interval, counting up until you're ready to move on.
THE BEST APPLE WATCH INTERVAL TIMER
• Intervals Pro on the Apple Watch takes advantage of all the latest fitness app capabilities in watchOS 5.
• Leave your phone at home and workout with Intervals on Apple Watch
• Control your music or podcasts on the "Now Playing" screen
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone
• Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Configurable haptic alert countdown that taps you on the wrist when the interval is ending
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking, and cycling
• Optionally pair an external heart rate monitor to your Apple Watch
• Workouts contribute to the Apple Watch Activity Rings
WORKOUT HISTORY USING APPLE HEALTH
• Intervals Pro has the best Apple Health integration of any interval training app
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking and cycling
• Detailed stats for every interval
• All your data is safely stored in Apple Health
GREAT FOR RUNNING AND CYCLING
• Interval duration can be set to either a specified time or distance
• Display current pace, pace for the interval, or pace for the entire run
• Configure heart rate ranges per interval
• Analyze each interval of your run in the workout history
• Supported on Apple Watch and iPhone
MULTIPLE VOICES AND LANGUAGES
• Select the language and voice to use for all spoken alerts.
• Spoken alerts are localized to 10 languages. Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, and Swedish are all supported.
BUILT IN WORKOUT TEMPLATES AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
• 7 minute workout
• Run/Walk workout
• 4x4 Running workout
• Tabata workout
• 3 Minute Plank Challenge
• 5K Training Program
• None to Run Training Program
SHARE TIMERS WITH FRIENDS
• Easily share your timers with friends to use
Get Intervals today and your workouts will never be the same!
Minor bug fixes and improvements for the iOS and Apple Watch apps.
Ratings and Reviews
Love, must have
I absolutely love this app. Finding an interval app that is so customizable is hard, and I've tried most out there. This app supersedes all other apps out there, it is super affordable, and the summaries are great. It shows total time, active cal, distance, avg. pace and heart rate. It integrates smoothly with health an the activity rings on the watch if you use that. Also, fully functional on the watch only. I don't carry my phone so finding an app that worked independently was imperative and this one does.
On another note, I had an initial issue when I first upgraded to the paid version where my distance, calories, and avg. pace were not showing in my summary and the developers/support staff not only responded to my email within hours, but walked me through different solutions. I realized that it may have been that I tried using it rather quickly after the upgrade and it possibly took maybe 12-24 hours for the app to fully get to its potential and upgraded features, so I count that as user error, but nonetheless the quick and great support set this above the bar for my standards, so much so that I decided to write my first and only app review and I've been an avid iPhone owner since the first release.
Big thanks to Jeff Bailey, you're an awesome person for this brand, either as a rep, support staff, coder, or creator you've got me hooked and hope to see more from you guys at "Intervals".
This app was recommended to me before I even bought an Apple Watch. Intervals is a phenomenal app for any runner, but especially a runner that does a run-walk routine. I use it for overall distance, time, route, and pace. I really like that after saving the workout, it breaks down average pace for each interval. That shows me when I have slowed down or sped up. I had many questions when I first started using the app and the support is just as good as the app. Almost every single email with questions was answered the same day. I was so impressed with the support that I thanked them in an email. Purchase this app, the price is reasonable, and you will be very happy with the functionality of the app.
Update: After using this app for four months, I still think it’s an incredible app for a great price. I have recommended it to five people (3 have Apple Watches) and they all love it.
Update after WatchOS 5.0.1: There was an issue after the watch update. I emailed the developer after two workouts and he was already working on a fix. Within two days, it was fixed through an update. But I had a few more questions and emailed him again. As always, he replied within a couple of hours. It’s not only the app functions that makes Intervals the best choice, it’s also the amazing support.
Now one of my core apps
We all have a group of go-to, well-designed useful apps that we can’t get along without. Intervals now falls in that category for me. I had been using another HIIT timer for many years. It was very simple and did the job, but offered only basic functionality. Intervals is a giant leap forward from that. One of the main reasons I bought it was for Apple Watch functionality. The great thing is that I can listen to music from my iPhone through my Bluetooth headphones, start an Intervals timer on my Apple Watch, and then listen to upcoming alarms through the headphones. The remote mode for the Apple Watch is truly magical. It also allows me to shut off my phone and put it safely in my pocket while working out allowing me to use my Apple Watch to monitor progress of my workout. Also, the post-workout breakdown of data by work and recovery splits is incredible. BTW, I have the Pro version which opens up a full range of functionality, and more importantly allows you to compensate the developers for this excellent app.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- FourthFrame Technologies LLC
- 56.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 FourthFrame Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Intervals Pro - Unlock All $7.99
- Amazing Tip $9.99
- Awesome Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.