The jamba app is an easy way to order ahead for pick up & delivery. Join My Jamba Rewards to earn points on every dollar spent & enjoy exclusive offers.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR WHIRL’D
- Save time: order pick up or delivery
- Sign up to earn points & enjoy exclusive offers
- Enjoy more menu choices to brighten your day
- Customize your smoothie & add a free boost
- Save favorites
For questions regarding your order? Contact us at: https://www.jamba.com/contact-us
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thank you for using Jamba app! This release contains improvements & bug fixes to keep the app running smoothly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve had nothing but good experiences with the Jamba Juice app. Set up was easy, online ordering is easy, and setting my allergies is easy. That is the best part because when I browse the menu it literally has a caution “! dairy” notice under every item that contains dairy. This makes it so easy for me to avoid drinks that have dairy OR I can customize it to remove the dairy aspect and substitute with something else if I want. I have a $3 coupon in my rewards waiting to be used and all I have to do is scan the barcode next time I’m in. Sooo easy! I’m happy with this app compared to other food apps. Plus no spam emails!
I like the idea and look and feel of the app, but I have experienced similar issues that others have stated. Here are the three things that happened to me within the first two weeks of using the app.
1. Order messed up because special instructions do not relay to Jamba Juice team. I have tried three times at two different locations and not once had the special instructions been followed and they insist it isn’t showing up on their end.
2. Still have to wait for my order. There is no alternative pickup line for online orders so I still had to wait in line. One time also my order had not been started.
3. No way to cancel the order. I accidentally sent an order to the wrong location and immediate called the location. They said they would go ahead and cancel the order and hasn’t started on it. Two weeks later still no refund even after following up with them. They say they have no way to actually refund the money but we’re happy to cancel the order. Kudos for them.
I would like to hear back to see if any of these issues are being resolved.
App Makes Ordering Harder
I love Jamba Juice but the latest update has me switching to Starbucks for my morning boost. It’s so inconvenient.
First, if you count macros and want more protein, you can’t get what you want because multiples of each item are limited. So - trying to balance cheat day sugar with 24g soy protein? Not gonna happen unless you order in person.
Second, they recently updated the app so every single order has to be scheduled at least ten to fifteen minutes in advance... this has led to me showing up and the store says they don’t have my order and yet I have a receipt.
Third, trying to upsell, they make you endure a pop up screen every single order to sell you a waffle or myriad of other items I will never try.
If my local Jamba crew wasn’t awesome, and they didn’t know my smoothie by heart when I walked in the door, I’d have ditched Jamba for Starbucks a long time ago. The Starbucks app knows my favorite order. They don’t interrupt my purchase process with an irrelevant offer, and I never have to “schedule” my order. Sure I may have to wait when I show up, but that’s part of the experience.
I’m patient because I love what jamba does, but this app just gets worse trying to make some marketing executive happy they’re “up selling” instead they’ve completely depersonalize the experience and are cutting off their customer experience at the knees.
- Jamba Inc.
- 136.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright 2019 © Jamba Juice Franchisor SPV LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.