Jassby is a free, convenient, and easy to use app for families. Manage chores, send allowances or simply reward your kids for a job well done, now with a virtual debit card.
With Jassby, you can award your kid for taking the initiative to complete chores, do well in school, achieve goals, and more- all through a convenient virtual debit card you control. Set weekly allowances and even send money when they need a little extra.
Kids love new ways to earn money. As a parent, you have a lot on your plate, and you never have just the right amount of cash.
NEW - Introducing the Jassby Virtual Debit Card! Help your child learn financial literacy, add funds directly to their card and save money with no fees. You control the card from your phone and are notified of all transactions.
Virtual Debit Cards can be used with parental supervision online or through contactless payment at any store that accepts Apple Pay.
Your child can request money for doing stuff or earn a set allowance. When they want to earn extra, they can send you a request to approve a chore and the reward - it's an excellent way for your kid to take initiative!
Has your child saved up money and wants to spend a little? Users can shop right in the app from a selection of top stores. You'll have complete transparency on all of your kids' purchases.
Most importantly, we can help lead your kid down the path of financial responsibility.
Help teach your child the value of a dollar and the value of a job well done with Jassby.
HOW JASSBY WORKS:
CHORES & ALLOWANCES
- Jassby lets you give your kid incentives to do household chores, get good grades, and achieve goals.
- Your child can request to do a chore so they can earn a little extra.
- Set up a weekly or monthly allowance with Jassby, and never forget again!
VIRTUAL DEBIT CARD
- Kids can purchase online or anywhere Apple Pay is accepted with our Virtual Debit Card while you control how they spend it from your phone.
- A mobile-only debit card for kids, controlled by parents through their phones.
- Kids can pay “contactless” anywhere Apple Pay is accepted or online with their debit account number.
- Parents can pause or cancel the card remotely and are notified of all transactions.
- Suggested for kids 13 and older.
- Shop or donate securely right in the app.
- Jassby offers a curated selection of top stores, from apparel to cosmetics, gaming, food and more.
- Shop from a variety of categories like cool stuff, books, phone accessories, and more!
- Categories are updated regularly to ensure the best shopping experience for your family.
- Have more than one child? Your kids can team up and pool their earnings together for a mutual purchase!
- Collaborative purchasing teaches your kids about the importance of saving, sharing and teamwork.
- Your Jassby statement displays all of your family's account activity on a single screen.
- See what your kid bought, when he bought it, what it cost, and more.
- See your kids' shopping history and seasonal categories to take the guesswork out of gift-giving.
- We use the latest encryption technology combined with biometric authentication to lock out unauthorized use.
- Your payment info is never shared with retailers or credit bureaus.
- We have hard-coded hundreds of keywords to keep your kid from buying illegal and age-restricted merchandise.
Go Jassby. Be Happy!
The Jassby card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Inc.
- Notification enhancements
- Minor bug fixes/UI improvements
Have a suggestion? Need to ask us a question? Please reach out to our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or view our FAQs at support.jassby.com.
Ratings and Reviews
After I had loaded $50 (split between 2 kids) my son tried to get $35 worth of gift cards. They allowed him the $5 one. Then emailed me they suspected suspicious activity and locked us all out of the account. I did get a response to my own email that they only remove the money from my checking when the kids purchase something but I still have no idea if they still have access to my cc #.
This app is definitely in its infancy, the stuff they can “buy” is over priced and there isn’t much to choose from. It’s probably better to just get a kids starter checking account at your bank. It’s a lot easier to use and you can teach them how to hunt for the best deal on stuff!
An app that has potential for a growing digital world
I think the app is a very good concept in the way that parents set allowances to other members of family a set amount of money. In an ever growing digital world I think it’s good to teach children how to handle cash and how to handle a amount of money on the screen. It’s a lot easier to spend money virtually because you don’t see it physically leave your wallet and that’s where this app allows you to teach your kids about having a bank account and financial habits. I feel like using it for the first time was quite a learning experience but once you learn how to use it it can be a great tool. The app also has issues where sometimes it just blurs out and you have to reset it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
EDITED W/ UPDATE:
After I made my last review customer service called me and was able to fix the login issue. There must have been an issue that prevented me from getting their email Before that.
I like the idea of this app, and it would be great if it actually worked, but my password stopped working, and I was unable to reset my password due to having registered using a social media account and given no other options to fix it. In addition, my daughter’s version of the app just stopped working- she gets nothing but an error message. And i have gotten no responses to my multiple messages to support, either.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jassby, Inc.
- 76.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 - 2021 Jassby, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.