Jassby is a free, convenient, and easy to use app for families. Manage allowances, budgets and chores, or simply reward your kids for a job well done.
With Jassby, you can award your kid for taking the initiative to complete chores, do well in school, achieve goals, and more! Set weekly allowances, manage your child’s budget and send money when they need a little extra.
Kids love new ways to earn money. As a parent, you have a lot on your plate, and you never have just the right amount of cash.
Your child can request money for doing stuff or earn a set allowance. When they want to earn extra, they can send you a request to approve a chore and the reward - it's an excellent way for your kid to take initiative!
Has your child saved up money and wants to spend a little? Users can shop right in the app from a selection of top stores. You'll have complete transparency on all of your kids' purchases.
Most importantly, we can help lead your kid down the path of financial responsibility.
Help teach your child the value of a dollar and the value of a job well done with Jassby.
HOW JASSBY WORKS:
CHORES & ALLOWANCES
- Jassby lets you give your kid incentives to do household chores, get good grades, and achieve goals.
- Your child can request to do a chore so they can earn a little extra.
- Set up a weekly or monthly allowance with Jassby, and never forget again!
- Shop or donate securely right in the app.
- Jassby offers a curated selection of top stores, from apparel to cosmetics, gaming, food and more.
- Shop from a variety of categories like cool stuff, books, phone accessories, and more!
- Categories are updated regularly to ensure the best shopping experience for your family.
BUDGET & SAVE MONEY
- Kids are more interested in obtaining financial knowledge and saving more than ever before!
- Allocate funds for your kid to spend on food, clothing, school, or general use.
- Transfer funds between budgets and jump-starting your child’s money management skills.
- Kids are encouraged to set goals for saving.
- Have more than one child? Your kids can team up and pool their earnings together for a mutual purchase!
- Collaborative purchasing teaches your kids about the importance of saving, sharing and teamwork.
- Your Jassby statement displays all of your family's account activity on a single screen.
- See what your kid bought, when he bought it, what it cost, and more.
- See your kids' shopping history and seasonal categories to take the guesswork out of gift-giving.
- We use the latest encryption technology combined with biometric authentication to lock out unauthorized use.
- Your payment info is never shared with retailers or credit bureaus.
- We have hard-coded hundreds of keywords to keep your kid from buying illegal and age-restricted merchandise.
Go Jassby. Be Happy!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
-Implemented share feature
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
EDITED W/ UPDATE:
After I made my last review customer service called me and was able to fix the login issue. There must have been an issue that prevented me from getting their email Before that.
I like the idea of this app, and it would be great if it actually worked, but my password stopped working, and I was unable to reset my password due to having registered using a social media account and given no other options to fix it. In addition, my daughter’s version of the app just stopped working- she gets nothing but an error message. And i have gotten no responses to my multiple messages to support, either.
Update: I received some improved communication which I’m thankful for. Still think the app is rough about the edges and support could be improved.
I’ve tried to contact support numerous times and each time a representative greets me and then leaves without offering any help. I just tried again and I am unable to even send a message anymore.
Developer Response ,
The response to our 50% off deal has been amazing, but it has admittedly caused a backlog and a lot of customer support tickets. We thank you for your feedback and are working diligently to answer all calls and messages. Our customer support hours are Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM.
I think this app really ties together a lot of the most convenient aspects of other apps. Being able to budget, transfer, and shop all in one place without swapping apps makes life a lot easier. The mall experience is certainly unique in a good way.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.