The only exercise tracker with detailed workout programs, HD video exercise instructions and tools to log and track your workouts. On your iOS device or on your desktop, use JEFIT to track your training at home or at the gym and throw away your notebook.
Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps * USA Today - New year, new you
Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies.
JEFIT, the number one workout tracking planner app, provides free fitness program database to help you stay fit, make progress and get the most out of your gym or home fitness sessions. From beginner programs like 5x5, 531, stronglifts, 3 or 4 day splits, starting strength to advanced bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting or kettlebell routines to programs using bodyweight, limited space or specialized equipment, JEFIT is the only workout app you need.
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
- Sync with Apple Health to track your body stats over time
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
Community and Friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
**JEFIT Elite subscription**
You also have option to JEFIT Elite subscription for $39.99 /per year.
JEFIT Elite subscription offers more advanced feature set, including but not limited to: Deeper Training analytics, 1100+ HD training demonstration videos, and premium training routines created by experts and so on.
Subscription details: JEFIT Elite subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. Your payment will continue to auto-renew unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to your next renewal date. Subscriptions can be cancelled or managed under your iTunes Account Settings.
Fixed incorrect display price for Elite page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best workout app, but need a big fix
I am a HUGE fan of this app. I've been using it since 2010 and over the years, the developers have done a great job of upgrading the GUI and adding some great features, all the while maintaining the great functionality that has kept me a happy user. The app is great for programming workouts, tracking progress as specific as how many reps and weight you did of a certain exercise in a certain day, and tracking measurements, weight, and pictures.
The bug is that sometimes the timer doesn't go off letting me know that my rest time is over. When the rest timer works, this is actually one of the app's greatest features - allowing you to decide how long to rest after each set and then beeping in your ear when rest time is up. I've had this issue on-and-off since I was in college using it in 2010, and I thought it was because my phone was old and crappy. It's 2018 and I have a brand new iPhone, so hoping the developers see this and fix the bug!!
Core functionality is there but always disappointed
I’ve been using this app for a few years and while it does the key basic need for me, tracking and organizing my lifts, it leaves me frustrated over something new every time I use it. They update and changing the app frequently which is great but each iteration seems to lose something or make something less intuitive. More and more pop up prompts are added each time, asking you to make more and more decisions before you can actually get to the reason you opened the app, exercising. The set counters were removed from the training outline page so you can’t see how much you’ve done at a glance anymore. Inputting your weight and reps has become more convoluted, resetting itself each time to a less intuitive scroller option instead of just using the keyboard, which was fine. The graph to track your progress makes no sense either. When I want to see graphs of my progress I have to take this data and put it elsewhere, there is no easy and intuitive way to see my weight progress on one specific exercise in a clear linear graph.
There are many other little things that have changed for the worse since I started paying for JEFIT but these are the ones that smack me in the face every day. There is a lot of good in this app however and I just wish they asked users what they like/dislike or need/don’t need so they can avoid bloat and keep this app tight.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Some of those sound like a bug in your app. Please sync, uninstall, restart your device then reinstall. If still experiencing issues contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good app but deleted all my logs
I really like the app. It keeps track of everything I do during my workouts and I like the rest timer feature. I've been using it since February and it's worked great. Until today. Today I noticed that the logs haven't been syncing with my online account since April. It's not a feature I normally use but I wanted to check something on the website. The problem was that the app wasn't logged in properly to my account and it wouldn't let me login again, instead instructing me to logout first. Once I did, it was able to log back in successfully but now all my workouts that hadn't synced are gone with no apparent way of retrieving them. I workout 3-4 times a week so that's about 70 sessions that I no longer have a record of. I'm going to keep using the app but I think there shouldn't be such an emphasis on the cloud. Or at least be able to save the data first to your phone before deleting it. On another note, I'd also like a feature to distinguish reps for each arm/leg for single arm/leg exercises. My right arm is stronger and sometimes I can't match the same amount of reps on my left. It's not often that that happens but it'd be nice to have a way to note that.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're truly sorry for what had happened. To avoid losing data please don't forget to sync your account first before logging out. If you encounter such issue again please contact us at email@example.com for we will be happy to help you. As for your suggestion allow us to forward it to our developers so that they will know what features needed to be added or enhanced in the coming updates.
- Jefit Inc.
- 129.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Jefit, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Elite Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.