The only exercise tracker with detailed workout programs, HD video exercise instructions and tools to log and track your workouts. On your iOS device or on your desktop, use JEFIT to track your training at home or at the gym and throw away your notebook.
Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps * USA Today - New year, new you
Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies.
JEFIT, the number one workout tracking planner app, provides free fitness program database to help you stay fit, make progress and get the most out of your gym or home fitness sessions. From beginner programs like 5x5, 531, stronglifts, 3 or 4 day splits, starting strength to advanced bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting or kettlebell routines to programs using bodyweight, limited space or specialized equipment, JEFIT is the only workout app you need.
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
- Sync with Apple Health to track your body stats over time
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
Community and Friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
**JEFIT Elite subscription**
You also have option to JEFIT Elite subscription for $39.99 /per year.
JEFIT Elite subscription offers more advanced feature set, including but not limited to: Deeper Training analytics, 1100+ HD training demonstration videos, and premium training routines created by experts and so on.
Subscription details: JEFIT Elite subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. Your payment will continue to auto-renew unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to your next renewal date. Subscriptions can be cancelled or managed under your iTunes Account Settings.
* Fixed rest timer related bugs.
* Fixed workout session too long bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Best workout app, but need a big fix
I am a HUGE fan of this app. I've been using it since 2010 and over the years, the developers have done a great job of upgrading the GUI and adding some great features, all the while maintaining the great functionality that has kept me a happy user. The app is great for programming workouts, tracking progress as specific as how many reps and weight you did of a certain exercise in a certain day, and tracking measurements, weight, and pictures.
The bug is that sometimes the timer doesn't go off letting me know that my rest time is over. When the rest timer works, this is actually one of the app's greatest features - allowing you to decide how long to rest after each set and then beeping in your ear when rest time is up. I've had this issue on-and-off since I was in college using it in 2010, and I thought it was because my phone was old and crappy. It's 2018 and I have a brand new iPhone, so hoping the developers see this and fix the bug!!
Not liking the update
The rest timer is no longer translucent so it blocks the view of the next set, so there’s now an extra step to swipe the rest timer away. Also, when the last set of the current exercise is over, the timer pops up but the next exercise no longer switches automatically to the front page; this used to happen automatically. Now I have to minimize the reset timer and then manually scroll over to the next exercise. It’s better for it to be automatic so that I can immediately know what exercise is next and move to it while I am resting.
Then the alert when the rest timer is over does not sound off. If I have JEFIT running in the background with the rest timer on and I’m playing music from the Apple Music app while the iPhone display is off, the rest timer will no longer sound off. If I pause the music and have the phone display off, then the rest timers do sound off. While I’m typing this review I had the rest timer sound off 4/5 times and once it didn’t sound off. So the rest timer has some bug in it that wasn’t there before this latest update to the new UI.
Please fix. I’m constantly manually checking the rest timer now because I’m listening to music. That shouldn’t be a feature of the app.
GUI looks different/Lost Screen Lock
Hey. So the app continues to improve, which is great. Couple concerns (not necessarily complaints)...
1. My GUI (within the individual exercise screen) looks very different from what I see depicted in both the APP Store and your website. Seems updated. Is this a beta version you’re testing? So far, I do see how you’ve integrated *adding addt’l sets* option into the main exercise screen, and put previous log records into the current weight/rep fields; seems to work out so far. I also like being able to slide to other exercises from the top of the screen w/o extra navigation as before. So is this the new look? Or just a beta version to see how ppl react?
2. Did you take out the “lock screen” button? That button was very useful. It now seems to lock automatically during the rest clock (which it uses to do in the distant past), but I can’t tell if it locks any other time - which the “screen lock” button allowed me to do when it was convenient. (Also, I really like the new clock’s look and ‘swipe down/low profile’ option which allows me to use other parts of the app while still tracking my rest time. I saw immediate benefits with that.)
Developer Response ,
Hello, we appreciate your support and usage of the JEFIT app. There are different ways to be able to edit or change your workout logs and data. You can either change it while the workout is still ongoing or you can change it via the calendar and go in. You can also access the website to make it more convenient. Did you have any errors in editing your data?
- Jefit Inc.
- 111.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Jefit, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Elite Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.