Maximize your savings with the Jewel-Osco app and our just for U program! Register to find over $300 in weekly savings and earn gas reward points. See weekly coupons and sales on groceries and more. You can also receive your receipts digitally through J4U. Download and register to start saving now!
Find your Savings:
• Register to add your digital coupons in J4U.
• Redeem coupons automatically by entering your phone number at checkout.
• Get Personalized Coupons based on shopping history.
• Sort offers by category, purchase history, recently added, and about to expire.
Build your Shopping List:
• Adding the items you buy and items you like based on shopping history.
• Adding items to your shopping list directly from your past digital receipts.
• Scan bar codes to find out more about products and add offers automatically.
Other Features you will find:
• Visit My Store for hours, locations, and directions to your nearest Jewel-Osco.
• Manage your account preferences.
• NEW! PUSH notifications about offers and deals
• Use your Rewards Summary to track your reward earnings. *
• For participating stores, see the Rewards Summary to find the nearest participating gas station
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Why Fix It When It Ain’t Broke???
This app was just about perfect before their latest upgrade. Not only can’t you see the actual brochures on their app (like you used to be able to), but you can’t even pick which one you want to look at. I don’t want to scroll thru lists and lists of products of every single item in the brochure. It was so much easier to see the actual brochure, and tap the picture of what I want to add to my grocery list. And if I didn’t want to do that, each page had a scroll down list of the items only from that page.
AND, when I go to their website on my computer, thankfully you can still see the actual sales brochure (like you get in the mail) AND pick which brochure you want to look at. (3 day sale, this week’s sales and next week’s sales the day before it goes into effect) HOWEVER, when the grocery list syncs to my phone, just the name of the item shows up (on my phone). Not the picture or the price!!!! What good is that??? (Yes, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times).
If I want to see the pics & prices on my phone grocery list, There is no brochure to look at on my phone, just scroll thru lists and lists of items.
If I want to see the actual brochureS and pick from the pics I have to go on my computer; then I get a brief desc, no pic, no prices on my grocery list on my phone.
Come on guys, get your act together. Go back to the 5 Star way it was.
I ordered from jewel two times. Both times they charged me for items I did not receive. The second time is the reason I will never use this service again!! I don’t even know where to start. First, when the delivery man dropped off my items yesterday, August 6th, I noticed the bill was $30 higher than what I paid for the night before. Then they forgot the 2 packages of boneless chicken breast along with 1 carton of milk, but they still charged me for those items! So then I called costumer service.....I waited 35 mins before I had to hang up to get my daughter from school. Then I had to call back, I waited another 40 mins to speak to someone!!!!!! Come to find out the reason my bill was $30 higher is because they over charged me on the meats I purchased. Then the lady proceeds to fix the rest of the bill and sets up for my chicken and milk to be delivered the very next morning (Aug. 7th) between 8am and 9am. Guess what!?!? It is 9:45am no groceries and I have been waiting to speak to their costumer service for 35 mins already!!!!!! Mad and frustrated is an understatement at this point! I did screen shot all three phone calls to show their costumer service number and how long I was on the phone waiting to speak to someone. I wish I could post it!
I should have sent this years ago but I love MY Jewel - Starting at the deli, everyone is so nice, especially Candy. Also the bakery women are special like Ahmed - always helpful, every single time. This whole experience started with Bob in the produce section. There was something about him that I knew he was a wonderful person. Then the meats - if I have no idea what to make for dinner, I can count on Mary. One of the nicest people I have ever met. Not to mention Scott and Ian which have been so very helpful. Then the checkout - Charlene, Karyn, Dale and Ryan are probably my favorites. There are so many that I am forgetting but they all work so hard and for us, the shoppers. Thank you for hiring wonderful and talented people.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Albertsons Companies, LLC
- 170.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 MyWebGrocer, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.