Leave your laptop behind. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up. Jump Desktop also supports our own, high performance, next generation remote desktop protocol called Fluid Remote Desktop.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to setup; anyone can do it! Just visit: https://jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time. Also - not subscriptions!
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS/SSL encryption for RDP. SSH Tunnelling and SSL/TLS encryption for VNC. Fluid Remote Desktop uses DTLS for secure connections.
* Works with almost any computer and operating system.
* Supports physical mice! On iOS 13 and iPadOS, Jump Desktop supports the accessibility mouse with some limitations. Jump Desktop also supports special physical mice with no limitations. For more information visit https://jumpdesktop.com/mice.
* Fluid Remote Desktop protocol supports high performance remote desktop and audio.
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi/3G/LTE without worrying about your router settings. Setup as many computers as you like – there are no limits!
* Built for iPad Pro, iPad, iPhone and iPod
* iPad Pro features: Full support for split-screen multitasking and Apple Pencil.
* Open multiple simultaneous connections
* Live connection previews
* Protect your server settings using Touch ID
* Connection syncing via iCloud connection syncing
* Advanced Bluetooth keyboard: The best bluetooth keyboard support on the App Store. Shortcuts, function keys and arrow keys - everything works. Also includes macros for keys no available on bluetooth keyboards (i.e function keys)
* SSH tunneling with password and public key authentication supported
* Supports large custom screen resolutions and VGA/HDMI out
* Full mouse support via touch gestures: left, right and middle button clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
* Multiple gesture support - includes the ability to draw or write using your finger
* Copy/paste: Transfer text to or from your computer using the pasteboard
* HDMI/VGA external monitor support: View your desktop on an external monitor using a cable or AirPlay. Jump Desktop will let you utilize you external display as a true monitor (not as a mirror like other apps on the store).
* Multi-core rendering engine makes Jump Desktop one of the fastest RDP and VNC engines on the planet
* Full support for Linea and Infinea barcode and MSR scanners. Includes support for E2E encryption.
* Supports RD Gateway
* Supports custom resolutions. Set any resolution you want including Retina resolutions.
* Dynamic RDP resolution updates on Windows 8.1+
* Remote printing: Send print outs from your computer to your iPad/iPhone device (exclusive RDP print redirection feature on the App Store!)
* Folder sharing
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* International keyboard layouts
* Multiple monitor support on Windows 7+
* Multi-touch redirection support on Windows 8+
* Super high performance, adaptive remote desktop
* Audio streaming
* Strong encryption built into the protocol
* Connect from anywhere, even restricted networks without requiring networking knowledge
* Clipboard sharing
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption
* Black & white, gray scale, 8, 16 and 24-bit color to help optimize bandwidth
* Multiple monitor support
* Macs: Support locking the Mac's screen and syncing the pasteboard
Fixes a regression where the keyboard keeps popping up. Sorry!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now I CAN leave my laptop behind! There is no hyperbole in this comment. I set up a VPN on my home network and complement it with Jump. I have installed it on my iPhone, iPad, Mac Mini, and MacBook Pro. I use it to connect to my desktop (Mac Mini) when I am away from home. I also use it from anywhere when I connect to my Ubuntu file, and network servers, and any one of my Ubuntu Virtual Box VMs. It is a proven winner for me using RDP, and VNC protocols. Since I have access to my home desktop, I can do my remote software development work without having to be stuck at home. The only downside is that I occasionally lose connections. This may be due to weak WiFi or when my OS goes to sleep, I don’t know. But it is super easy to re-establish the connection manually. I think I spent $10 in the App Store and is totally worth it. I compared with several RDP apps which are either free or for a fee (including the remote desktop from the software giant) before I committed to Jump. Jump is definitely the better value on all platforms.
Back to being useful 😃
I had been using this for probably years when suddenly a problem with the URL launches setting window sizes stopped working and all windows were sized to the iPhone screen resolution. I had reported the problem which took a long time to get fixed but it's finally fixed and I can once again go back to using Jump Desktop as my preferred RDP client. I was so sick of using another client that didn't function the way I wanted but it honored all URL variables and sized appropriately so I reluctantly used it until this was fixed. I'm very happy that Jump Desktop is now fixed!
I access hundreds of servers with a separate client that manages credentials but connects via URL launching and changing the means to which I manage those connections and credentials just wasn't an option. Thank you guys for fixing the problem! 👍
Developer Response ,
Hi Tim - we do care about this feature. I tried the following URL with 8.0 and it worked as expected for me:
Would really appreciate it if you could get in touch with us to help us figure out how to reproduce the problem you’re hitting: firstname.lastname@example.org . Want to make sure this is fixed for you.
I had given up on anything you can buy and not pay subscription monthly. I ended up getting this for 50% off which was a steal. I haven’t been using it long but so far it works great! It's fast, fluid is a great description because it is just that. I have not even used all of the features, there are many. It works on all platforms and across platforms. I ❤️ this app! It’s not often you come across a perfect app, this one is perfect. The devs already pushed out an update and I’ve not owned it a week. Great job Devs! I’ll be keeping my eyes open for any other apps you might release. This is the best app of its kind, truly it is. I haven’t even used it with my Magic Mouse or iPad yet! Oh and did I mention it does sound as well! But it, it’s work 3 times they priced it at, much more than what I paid.
- PhaseFive Systems
- 82.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Phase Five Systems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.