Kabbage® offers a suite of solutions built to help optimize your small business. Through our mobile app, you can access what Kabbage has to offer: Checking, Funding and Payments.
KABBAGE CHECKING™* It pays to deposit, literally. Get many features of a traditional checking account, and none of the strings. Earn 1.10% APY on balances up to $100,000.
*The Kabbage Checking account is provided by Green Dot Bank.
KABBAGE FUNDING™ Applying for Funding is free, and you’ll only pay for the capital you use, if approved. With our app, it’s simple to access funds as needed, and make repayments.
KABBAGE PAYMENTS™ Accept payments through professional invoices and custom pay links. Kabbage Payments in the mobile app is currently available to users onboarded prior to October 16, 2020.
©2021 Kabbage Checking™, Kabbage Funding™ and Kabbage Payments™ are trademarks of American Express.
Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. ©2021 Green Dot Corporation. All rights reserved.
Kabbage Payments, LLC is a registered Payment Service Provider/Payment Facilitator sponsored by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Cincinnati, OH. Banking services are provided by and Kabbage Debit Mastercard® is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Other Kabbage products and services are not provided by Green Dot Bank or Green Dot Corporation.
1. Kabbage Checking account opening is subject to identity verification and approval by Green Dot Bank.
2. The annual percentage yield (“APY”) is accurate as of 5/1/21 and may change at our discretion at any time. The APY is applied on account balances in your primary Kabbage Checking account and each associated Reserve, up to $100,000 in the aggregate. No interest is earned on aggregate balances of over $100,000. The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest.
3. Kabbage Funding™ offers access to a commercial line of credit ranging from $1,000 to $150,000. Each draw on the line of credit will result in a separate installment loan. All loans are subject to credit approval and are secured by business assets. Every loan requires a personal guarantee. Monthly fees range from 0.25–3.50% for 6-month loans, 0.25–2.75% for 12-month loans, 0.25-2.50% for 18-month loans , and are subject to change for future loans drawn under the available line of credit. Not all customers will be eligible for the lowest fee. Not all loan term lengths are available to all customers. Eligibility is based on creditworthiness and other factors. Not all industries are eligible for Kabbage Funding. Pricing and line of credit decisions are based on the overall financial profile of you and your business, including history with American
Express and other financial institutions, credit history, and other factors. Lines of credit are subject to periodic review and may change or be suspended, accompanied with or without an account closure. Late fees and return payment fees may be assessed. Loans are issued by American Express National Bank.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Glad that you exist and I’m sure your glad I do too. It is a satisfaction on another level when as a business owner you know you have something or somebody that’s backing you up. You know you can depend on, since most business owners are the ones everyone else depends on. Kabbage is very convenient and the app is very easy to use. I hope that in near future we can work on bigger projects to have much buggier things done for you, me and for America. This kind of harmony between small and large businesses is what makes America breath and stay healthy. Thank you for being around.
Credit that disappears when you need it most
I had a Kabbage line of credit for two years which I used when needed to fill shortfalls, and fuel growth. When Covid hit, I had no reason to draw down any funds but felt secure because I had access to a line of credit I could pull from if needed. To my surprise and disappointment... I logged in one day to review an upcoming payment and noticed my available credit showed zero. Kabbage had decided to stop lending, and did not announce it to anyone who already had an existing line! Yep, that’s right... poof gone! The line of credit I had relied on vanished into thin air... even though I had never missed a payment and was only carrying a small balance. Once I noticed I immediately paid off the balance, and will NEVER use Kabbage again! My company works with over 200 small businesses in the bookkeeping and accounting space... I would regularly recommend Kabbage to my clients as a great tool to have in their toolkit... Kabbage will never get another recommendation from us, and I will actively discourage clients from using Kabbage in the future. Unbelievable.
Developer Response ,
We want to apologize for your poor experience with Kabbage. The current circumstances and impact of COVID-19 on our customers have been unprecedented. We are working diligently to do all we can to support small businesses. Please know we are actively reviewing every customer, and we are here to help through this process.
First lending company to bail out...
I have been using Kabbage since 2015, withdrawal money many times and always paid in time. When COVID-19 hit, they were the very first and only lending company that blocked my borrowing privileges. Just like that they were gone. It’s been now 7 months and no update on the account. I am sure they will reply to this review saying “we are sorry and that we are reviewing all the accounts, and trying to restore borrowing privileges for small businesses”. But, the reality is that they are not. I will never refer nor use Kabbage again. If you need working capital for your small business, I recommend you to work with PayPal Working Capital, PayPal Loans, Kapitus, Fundbox or any other reliable company. Kabbage is not one of them.
Developer Response ,
We want to apologize for your poor experience with Kabbage. The current circumstances and impact of COVID-19 on our customers have been unprecedented. We are working diligently to restore our lending capability and hope to have an update on this soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact our customer support team for any further questions or concerns.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kabbage Inc
- 65.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2021 American Express
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.