Lock down your private photos with a PIN passcode.
Download Keepsafe to join the millions of people who have entrusted over a billion pictures to Keepsafe: the most popular photo locker and album vault app.
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint touch ID, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for storing your personal pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Use Keepsafe for:
- Preserving special memories
- Storing family photos
- Protecting copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
- Organizing important documents
What makes Keepsafe different?
• Award-winning photo locker, with over 70 million users
• Beautiful design and UX. Easy to upload, view & organize photos
• Smooth scrolling for photo viewing on all devices
- Phone and tablet support
- Simple interface
- Easy-to-use PIN pad access
- Photo backup
- Custom albums
- Full-screen and slideshow viewing for photos and videos
- Integrated camera for taking photos directly in Keepsafe
- Safe Send for sharing pictures for a limited time from Keepsafe
- Syncs images and videos in Keepsafe to all of your Keepsafe installations on any platform
Keepsafe Premium’s Exclusive Features:
Manage Your Photos
• Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
• Private Cloud: Stores up to 10,000 items in Keepsafe
• Space Saver: Compresses photos and saves originals to the Cloud
• Trash Recovery: Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted
• Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free
• Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a specific image
Help & Support
Problems or questions?
Visit Keepsafe’s support site at https://support.getkeepsafe.com/hc/en-us
Send a ticket from inside Keepsafe (best for troubleshooting)
Contact us at email@example.com
Keepsafe Premium Subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscriptions: one month & one year
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscriptions: one month - $9.99 dollars & one year - $23.99 dollars
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.getkeepsafe.com/policies/#terms
Keepsafe Basic is ad supported: https://youradchoices.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Still having issues? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent free app, high res storage
Of course there are ads but they are not bad. Actually I don’t know who the average subscriber age or interest but I do know game apps are not for me. Speaking toward a few of the ads. Actually If I were in advertising I’d go for background checks, tracking devices, adult oriented play items etc. I’ve hit my limit on storage & I always try to respect the efforts of free app ads. My only complaint is that I saved video & it’s only accessible as a pic now. I realize it’s possible that I could have possibly changed the format prior to saving BUT I’ll also say I did depend on the app to act as a stand-alone safeguard for my videos and the only thing I know for certain is that even if I transfer the videos I have definitely lost the ability to VIEW VIDEO, only the initial image. Second, this is NOT true for all stored videos, only a particular related set. Odd thing is, it still shows the individual playtime on each referenced video
Works great - When it works
I don’t usually write reviews. But when my files have not backed up to the cloud in more than 2 years! (won’t share between platforms) there is something wrong. I can set my phone to lock never, leave the program open the entire night and it will still say 32 files uploading in the morning, or worse, the program will have crashed in the night and be back to my home screen. It also crashes a lot when trying to view a video, more often than not, and happens on two of my devices, so it’s not just a bad copy, it must be the program. You can’t blow up pics and zoom in like on apple photos, basic functionality like that is behind the times. I wrote to customer service, they wrote back, but when I asked if they would have access to the files in my account in order to help - no response. I bought the one time lifetime membership, so am now stuck. What crap - it now has filled my iPhone and I can’t erase the app without fear of losing all my content. Why doesn’t my iPad have my iPhone files and viva versa? The settings are set to backup to the cloud. What a load of crap. It’s time to tell the world how bad this is - I began writing this last year and just now noticed it was never submitted. I’m beside myself that I fell for this and blame the article that rated these apps a few years ago - do you research and learn which outfits actually work, do what they claim, and have real customer service.
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry that you are having such troubles. We are working to improve these issues as we speak. Please message email@example.com and reference Mel849 in the subject so that I can help you.
Made my whole phone glitch out anytime i opened the app.
I downloaded this app because i have a lot of videos and no where to put them. i downloaded it at some point in december 2020 and from the start it was super glitchy. it would shut down randomly and it would cause every single app on my phone to shut down as well. some of my videos were fairly long and when i would try to upload it would take me a few tries. DO NOT GET THIS APP. i have snap and the last few days whenever i would open keep safe and then open snap, snap would give me the terms agreement from october of 2019. i’m not sure if everyone got it but no one i know has had that issue whcih leads me to believe it was because of keep safe. this app overall is very very glitchy and will cause your phone to move super slow. i didn’t want to deal with it anymore since it took up so much of my iphone storage so i went through to save all of my photos back to my camera roll. i had to restart my phone about five times, close the app about 20 times, and re-save videos about 2-4 times. every few photos it would say that they failed to save to camera roll which is why i would have to completely close everything and restart my device. i’ve read that other people have had issues with this app being glitchy as well. if you need some where to save your videos and photos please do not get this app.
Developer Response ,
I am sorry you were frustrated but Keepsafe cannot control snap or vice versa. Please check with them for that issue. as to the other issues, please feel free to message firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KeepSafe Software, Inc
- 149 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 KeepSafe Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Keepsafe Monthly Premium $9.99
- Keepsafe Yearly Premium $23.99
- KeepSafe Premium $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.