Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops - welcome to Kingdom Rush Origins!
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe.
Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games.
In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesman, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.
Re-enter in the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis in this amazing tower defense game!
Build awesome powerful towers
- Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
- Discover 8 new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees. Execute your strategy with the unique abilities and special power of every tower!
Train audacious and legendary heroes!
- Master and upgrade 9 legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
- Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
Fight hordes of enemies in epic battles!
- Take up arms against 30 new enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army. Set up your strategy and go get them!
- Plan your strategy to deal with intense boss fights
More fantastic content!
- Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike. Explore the realm and get them all!
- Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
- Get new-and-improved equipment using your hard earned gems in a revamped Gnome shop.
- Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
- No internet? No problem! Play it offline. Play the most addicting tower defense game even offline!
Praise for the Kingdom Rush series: Google’s Editor’s Choice Award, IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, GameInformer Gold Award, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, CNET Editor’s Choice Award, Gamezebo 4.5/5, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, Venturebeat 94/100.
Terms and Conditions:
Video creators, podcast creators, and streamers:
We would love to see your content on Youtube and Twitch! We support and promote channel creators so, if you want us to showcase your videos or want to know more about our games, feel free to write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Small bug fixes and improvements.
Old save game migration fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This franchise holds a special place in my heart since I played this game back in early high school (about to graduate college now). Revisiting the franchise has shown me that I didn’t remember the games with rose colored glasses. I enjoyed the original and frontiers as much as when I first played it. So there wasn’t much I could do to resist buying this sucker once I became aware of its existence. Sure enough it’s just as awesome as the others with some of its own new polishing added to the popular formula of the game.
My one and only gripe is that it’s all been a little repetitive. I say this only because the same basic formula has been followed very closely with only slight changes made. Visually it’s pretty different and thus *feels* different. But it doesn’t expand upon the game’s core concept to the degree that I desire. I’d love to see upgrade trees expanded and new tower types added in addition to the originals. I think that’d be a fun and exciting way to freshen up the formula. With that being said I hope the new game shakes things up in a way that surprises us long time fans:)
paid 7$-asking updating!
When my wishes come true 5 star! I know how much you guys need 5 stars it means a lot to you all! )I have bought myself 7$ dragon so I like you all as a group of support in this game to create a change I like to offer you guys! I payed for it so I own my wish! GRAND me "3" WISHES!(1)I like you guys to lower the cost of items that I need to buy with diamonds by 1/2 price! (2)extende the time by (2x-3x)longer! because those items are super expensive and last so short amount of time! (3)Check out the app of BUILDAWAY! And my wish would be to copy the method from that app for daily bonuses!(14 days only that after finished repeat over again 1-14. Just replacing the cases to diamonds,coins,(time skip(free iteam that you can only buy with diamonds),same rules!(if you miss 48hrs!(the list resets to day 1!),and something very good each 14th day like the 999 diamonds item for ex)(each 14th day add some different!)something very expansive(like a free hero!)(to 7$ worth!)
This game is phenomenal!
I’ve been a fan of the kingdom rush series for many years, and this game it probably my favorite, all of the heroes are really cool (even the ones that don’t cost real money)
The game has really cool campaign missions, Easter eggs, the towers are all well balanced and cool, and there’s a wide difficulty spectrum for all players. Definitely worth the cost, and I’d even recommend buying a hero for your play-through if you really wanna rock the game, though they are kinda expensive. My only complaint is that the game is two completely different copies on phones and tablets, meaning, if you switch from a phone to tablet or vice versa on the same account, you will have to buy the game again (and all the heroes in said game, I learned this the hard way) so if you use both devices think before you buy.
TLDR: Awesome strategy with unrequired monetization, though incompatible from tablets to phones. Definitely worth the buy!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ironhide S.A.
- 210.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © @ironhidegames
- In-App Purchases
- Faustus $6.99
- Vez'nan $4.99
- Bravebark $4.99
- Phoenix $6.99
- Reg'son $1.99
- Bruce $4.99
- Special Offer Faustus $4.99
- Prince Denas $2.99
- Xin $4.99
- Wilbur $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.