Build a mighty empire, forge alliances, unlock prizes, and claim your throne as ruler of the kingdom!
►►►Reached #1 on the App Store in over 68 Countries! ◄◄◄
►►►9.5 Million players and counting◄◄◄
Join millions of players as you build your empire in Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North! (Camelot web players: this game does not connect to your web kingdom: it’s an all-new mobile game)
Drust mac Erp and his savage Picts have overrun Northern Britain. King Lot of Lothian is dead. His widowed queen, Morgause, appeals to her half-brother Arthur for help. It’s up to you to answer Arthur’s call and save the Kingdom!
BUILD A MIGHTY ARMY
· Gather Knights, Heavy Calvary and more as you grow a massive army
· Train hundreds and thousands of elite troops to dominate the realm
· Fight for the glory of your medieval Kingdom with powerful forces
JOIN ARTHUR’S KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE
· Recruit legendary Round Table Heroes to enhance your city
· Command famous medieval Knights like Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, Sir Percival and more
· Strengthen your mighty empire as you add high-ranking officials to lead your roster
FORGE ALLIANCES WITH OTHER RULERS
· Join Millions online to form Alliances and combine forces with fellow Lords and Ladies
· Use real-time chat to prepare strategic battles against other kings
· Ally with friends or challenge enemies in the ultimate quest for power
· Log in daily, participate in tournaments, and earn valuable prizes!
· Discover new exciting items to increase your empire’s power and might
· Dominate the leaderboards and earn the respect of the citizens of Camelot
EXPAND CAMELOT’S LEGACY
· Build an empire and claim your throne in Camelot
· Conquer enemies and lay siege to savage Picts and evil
· Rule the medieval realm to become the most powerful King!
Follow @KoCMobile on Twitter for the latest news!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KingdomsofCamelotMobile
Note: A network connection is required to play
Works with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch 3rd & 4th gen, all iPads
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
New Features & Optimizations:
▶ Optimization for Resource Collecting on map.
▶ Improvements of map performances.
▶ Recycle placeholder items.
▶ Clover timer will now stop when Captcha pops up.
▶ Grail Wars: Display battle date for specific groups.
▶ Grail Wars: Fixed a bug whereby Rally reports displaying wrong Heroes.
▶ Campaign: Fixed a bug whereby Yellow Stamina is unavailable.
▶ Campaign: Fixed Timer issue for Yellow Stamina.
▶ Campaign: Fixed price display issue for Red Stamina.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Epitome of Kingdom gaming
This game envisions everything I find perfect in a kingdom game. I love how the game works, I just love it. There is too much I have to say about why I find this to be the best game I ever have and ever will play. The look of the game is perfect, the combat system is perfect, you find the occasional good laugh from some amazing people in global chat. There is so much more that I can list, but alas, I don’t have the time for that. I just came by to let others know that I find this game extremely breathtaking this game is and that I am heartbroken it is dying. I’ve played it on and off for the past 5 years and loved every second I spent on it. Sadly, this game will become no more, the servers are becoming more and more silent, and battles scarce. I appreciate those of you that have taken the time out of your day(or night) to read my review up to now, may god bless you and I hope you have an amazing rest of your day.
Zero video ads!
This game has no annoying video pop up ads like most games do. You build structures, train troops and research technologies. You are able to rob resources from other players and npcs (Pic camps and others). The technology tree is massive with two labs (alchemy and divination). You can also hide troops or open your city to battle. You can also remain hidden, while posting a limited amount of troops (400k) on the wall to defend your city. There is gear and a whole host of buffs as well. Mini games and a campaign mode, not to mention grail wars and pvp events. The game has grown massively and improvements continue to come. Be warned if you start playing you may never stop.
Pay to win
I used to play this game a few years ago and it was very fun and one of my favorite games. I recently downloaded it again only to find out that the only way to gain might is to buy gems and get a bunch of advanced troops. The game used to have the top players with maybe 10-20 million might. Now the top players have over 100 billion might to over 1 trillion might????? They ruined the game by falling into other companies values of making their users pay to get better. Don't get this game unless you want to waste and sink hundreds of dollars into it.
- Gaea Hong Kong Holdings Limited
- 418 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Kabam Inc., All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Gems $4.99
- 100 Gems $9.99
- 200 Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.