Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at Live Doppler 10 Storm Tracker deliver Acadiana's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the KLFY Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use KLFY Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The KLFY Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Acadiana and all of Lousiana
- The latest video forecast from Live Doppler 10 Storm Tracker
- Current weather conditions for Lafayette and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Liked the old one better
The radar is awful. The time graph was better. Overall, go back to the old one. You made a mistake changing.
Old app was much better
Need to bring some of the old app pieces like rain percent etc
Do not like this app any more
I loved this app Intel the update. I don’t like that it no longer shows the chance for rain for each day. I also don’t like like that it does not have lightning, precipitation, or severe weather alerts anymore. I would love if KLFY would put the the chance of rain for each day, lightning, precipitation, and severe weather alerts back on the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.