Harness the power of a scientifically proven 4-in-1 speech therapy app that boosts reading, writing, speaking, and listening in people with aphasia. Whether you’re recovering from a stroke or brain injury, Language Therapy can help.
STUDIES SHOW… IT WORKS!
Struggling with language can feel like being trapped in your own mind. But there’s an answer. Research at the University of Cambridge showed improvement in every single participant with chronic aphasia who used this app for 20 minutes a day over 4 weeks. Get real results that last.*
- Overcome aphasia and boost language skills with a proven app designed by experts
- Save big with 4 apps in one – a 25% discount over buying them individually
- Enhance speech therapy with countless activities that are perfect for clinical and home use
- Learn in 5 languages: US or UK English, Spanish, German, French
- Get a toolkit that’s faster and more adaptable than photo cards, letter tiles, and other therapy aids
- Use score reports and adjustable options to seamlessly fit the app into your therapy program
- Fully customize your activities by adding your own words, pictures, prompts, or sounds
- No subscriptions, ever – our best-selling app will always be there when you need it
** THERE’S NO BETTER TIME TO START. Try it now for FREE with Language Therapy Lite! **
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET IN ONE EASY PACKAGE:
COMPREHENSION THERAPY – IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Build listening and reading comprehension skills for nouns, verbs, and adjectives. Take the first step in your aphasia recovery with an app that automatically adjusts difficulty based on performance.
3 ACTIVITIES: Listen | Read | Listen & Read
NAMING THERAPY – FIND THE RIGHT WORDS
Practice naming and improve word-finding skills. In 4 activities, you do everything from naming the things you see to describing their features, all with cues and hints to guide you. Build independence by learning strategies to communicate your thoughts and needs.
4 ACTIVITIES: Naming Practice | Describe | Naming Test | Flashcards
READING THERAPY – TAKE YOUR READING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Strengthen literacy with phrase and sentence exercises in an app that’s perfect for independent practice. Improve attention to detail, practice oral reading, and build on the single words of Comprehension Therapy as you move toward the more advanced reading skills needed for independent living.
4 ACTIVITIES: Phrase Matching | Phrase Completion | Sentence Matching | Sentence Completion
WRITING THERAPY – BOOST YOUR SPELLING SKILLS
Improve spelling ability by practicing completing and building the words you hear and see. Pick letters from a limited choice or full alphabet, then place and rearrange them at will for an intuitive and challenging experience. The perfect spelling practice is waiting.
4 ACTIVITIES: Fill in the Blank | Copy | Spell What You See | Spell What You Hear
IN ALL 4 OF LANGUAGE THERAPY’S APPS, YOU GET:
- 700+ core nouns, verbs, and adjectives that run throughout all 4 apps
- Thousands of exercises for countless hours of practice
- Recommendations on what to do next based on your score
- Activities for people struggling with aphasia after stroke or brain injury, autism, or just learning a new language
- Simple, distraction-free interfaces that are easy to use for all ages and abilities
- No subscriptions, no monthly bills, no Wi-Fi needed
WHY WASTE YOUR TIME ON APPS THAT DON’T WORK? Download Language Therapy and watch the improvement begin.
** DOWNLOAD IT NOW, or try it for free with Language Therapy Lite! **
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app, or only interested in one of the apps in Language Therapy? Find the right apps for you at tactustherapy.com/find
*Every person and every brain is different. Your results may vary.
- minor changes to fix issues some users were seeing
Ratings and Reviews
My sister had a stroke in May. Unfortunately she lives in the UK and I live in the US. I found this app and was able to get it for her and it has been helpful for her. The customer support people were fantastic as I tried to make it available for her!
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry to hear about your sister's stroke. It's wonderful that technology and apps could enable you to help her from so far away - especially during the pandemic. We were happy to assist you as navigating app purchases between countries is not straightforward. May she continue to make good progress with her ongoing recovery!
A Must Have for SLPS!
I use this 4-in-1 app DAILY. It is dynamic enough to treat all sorts of communication disorders while still being user friendly. The best part? You can CUSTOMIZE all of the activities in the app. My patients love it and so do I!
Developer Response ,
We're so glad you're loving the app's flexibility, customization, and design! Thank you for the kind feedback and for using our apps to help your patients on a daily basis. Keep up the great work!
Versatile app, not just for geriatrics!
Currently a 2nd year grad student in my adult placement, and this app is an absolute lifesaver. I've been using this since working as an SLPA in outpt and have used this in peds as well!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd
- 424.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2024 Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.