2,000+ Learning Activities with No Ads
Our interactive educational app provides a well-rounded curriculum that helps build key developmental skills. Designed by educators and built by the leading brand in learning for kids, LeapFrog Academy™ provides learning games for kids ages 3, 4, 5 and 6 years old that explore a variety of skills that are important to development.
Log in to your existing account or sign up for this learning app and get a 1 Month FREE trial. The program includes more than 2,000 of our best eBooks, games, puzzles and videos.
Each Learning Adventure provides a well-rounded curriculum that includes traditional school subjects blended with life skills like creativity, problem solving and social-emotional skills.
• Reading & Writing – Early reading, language and spelling skills build a critical foundation for learning. Become confident readers with lessons in the ABCs, syllables, uppercase and lowercase letters and rhymes.
• Math – Skills like counting, comparing and sorting help young learners think critically and solve problems to challenge them at the right level.
• Science – Explore scientific concepts including STEM skills, life cycles, human body, simple machines, observations and more.
• Critical Thinking & Problem Solving – Develops memory and planning skills by exercising logic and reasoning.
• Creativity – A strong foundation of music and art help children in their ability to create and imagine.
• Health & Feelings – Strong social and emotional skills allow children to develop and engage with learning that they can bring to their daily lives.
LeapFrog Academy™ Key Features:
• More than 2,000 learning activities including eBooks, games, puzzles, videos, music and art across a variety of Learning Adventures that become more advanced as your child progresses.
• My Learning Lab, which provides extra activities that offer additional practice in subjects your child needs help mastering or more difficult activities designed to keep them challenged.
• Earn rewards by collecting marbles or completing lessons. Rewards include clothes, accessories, pets or pieces for their Collection.
• Up to 5 child profiles included with your subscription.
• The Parent Dashboard lets you choose and change your kid’s Learning Adventure and see what activities are offered in My Learning Lab. It also lets you see how your child is progressing, view your account, manage each profile and more.
• No Wi-Fi, no problem! Play most of your favorite activities by adding up to 24 of them to your Favorites. Then, continue to play your favorite games without an internet connection.
LeapFrog Academy™ learning app is a safe environment for children. There’s no advertising or ability for an external party to contact your child.
Terms and Conditions: www.leapfrog.com/terms-academy
Upon downloading the app, choose your subscription plan and activate a 1-Month free trial. Cancel any time from your iTunes account and enjoy the app until your subscription plan ends.
• While the app is free to download, one of three subscription plans is required to access the program. Choose from the following plans to get started:
• Monthly Plan: $7.99/month
• 6-Month Plan: $39.99 every 6 months
• 12-Month Plan: $69.99 every 12 months
• FREE 1 Month trial starts after you sign up for the subscription
• Subscription fee will be charged on the first day following the 1-Month free trial and will be charged to your iTunes account
• Subscription is automatically renewed at the end of each billing period unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period
• Subscription can be managed at any time via your iTunes account
• If you have any questions, visit www.leapfrog.com/support
Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t access anything!
I just signed up for this for my child tonight and I can’t log in to the parent dashboard because my whole password won’t fit! So I tried to login to the website and it isn’t letting me see my account info anywhere. I’ve searched every inch of that site and tried to reset using the password reset, seems like a ploy to make it so you can’t cancel before your trial is up. Which I wasn’t even planning on doing, but considering it now. Running around in circles and this is not cool.
This app is frustrating. My 4 year old loves it, loves the games and learning and collecting rewards and that’s why we bought a subscription. Unfortunately the app hardly ever works consistently. It has major issues loading just about anything so when we complete an activity it will crash, when opening the app it will crash, when we finish a Learning Adventure lesson to collect a reward it will crash, etc. The worst thing that has happened to us is that my child had collected a fair amount of collection pieces as well as character customization options that just disappeared and the app acted as if we had just started the app for the very first time despite us having 12 certificates and saving our progress.
We have contacted customer support a few times and they’ve been less than helpful. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app (three times) which didn’t solve our issues and the only response I received was “It seems to be working on our end.” Based on the reviews I really doubt that considering I know somebody that has the Leapfrog tablet and they have the same issues we are having on iOS.
I caution all parents because while the games are great the execution is incredibly frustrating and the lack of concern for support is downright infuriating. I was hoping they were fixing these issues but reviews from 3 years ago tell me that the concern for the developers isn’t in fixing these issues.
Accessing Leapfrog Academy
I have the apple parental control restrictions setup on my daughters iPad where I have the specific websites she can visit entered only. I feel that the “limit adult content” setting is still too much freedom for an 8 year old if she wanders to the internet and accidentally searches...As a parent, I just don’t feel comfortable using someone else’s interpretation of what “adult content” is where my children are concerned. My point in explaining this is that when I have the controls set up this way, even if I place this app under “always allow”, the app will not launch. The only way I’ve been able to get it to launch successfully is to select “limit adult content” under the apple restrictions, which I am not comfortable with. Has anyone encountered this and found a way to fix it? Do I need to enter the leapfrog website as an accessible website, and if so, what is the specific site or sites? I love the app otherwise.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear of the issue you are experiencing. Here is a link that has some steps that should help you: https://leapfrog.happyfox.com/kb/article/592-1220.
If we can be of any additional assistance please reach out to us at www.leapfrog.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
- 77.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2021 LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- 6-Month Subscription $39.99
- 12-Month Subscription $69.99