At Lendlease, our vision is to create outstanding communities where military families live, work and thrive. The Lendlease US Communities app takes that vision to the next level.
The Lendlease US Communities app is designed to make your living experience engaging, exciting and efficient. Now, with just a few taps you can:
- Schedule routine service requests and track service request status and history
- Receive notifications when a technician is on their way to your home
- View your account balance and make secure payments
- Interact with your neighbors in the digital neighborhood
- Communicate with your Resident Advisory Board (RAB) or Resident Council (RC)
- Complete and submit forms online
- Contact your property management team
- Access extensive community resources and information
- Receive important community information and updates from your property management team
By downloading the Lendlease US Communities app you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
New Features: Schedule routine service requests for completion during a timeframe that is convenient for you! Permission to Enter (PTE) is no longer required to submit routine service requests through the app. You can also submit multiple service requests at once!
Ratings and Reviews
All around the idea and function of this app is everything you would expect/need. However when it comes to posting on the “bulletin board” and getting responses from other people there seems to be no integrated messaging system instead it tries to prompt you to use your personal emails to communicate which for some may be acceptable but it still remains confusing and unclear in how to do so.
The worst way to deal with your leasing company
You thought the automated robocallers were bad? Welcome to the age of being told to use an app made FOR YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, that can’t even verify your address as you stare at the community center across the street. Trying to put in a maintenance request the way you’re supposed to doesn’t work, it reroutes you to a website on your browser! There’s a roundabout way to do it through the ‘maintenance history’ screen, but I only found that after angrily trying to figure out how to call these people directly. These companies are joking themselves if they think this is the ‘new way’. Get an extension and just answer your phone.
The app is very simple and much better than the web form. Usually only use the web form for maintenance, the app is a quick menu which easier to access. Also while you are on there you can see bulletins and other info!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yardi Systems, Inc.
- 58.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.