The LEX18 Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wait! I had to PAY for this app?
When I put my finger on the button, it quickly said “payment processed.” Wha?? I didn’t see a cost or a subscription fee or anything. How do I find out?
Font too small
While it’s troublesome to read the hourly/daily app it becomes dangerous when one cannot even begin to make out what the weather alerts state. Between obnoxious ads popping up while trying to make out words on the special weather statement page and the fact the font is soooo small along with the white sun beams covering each page (or whatever they’re supposed to be) it’s near impossible to figure out what LEX18 is trying to warn the app user about. The rest of the app is great. Fix the font size though or give us an option to enlarge or decrease it.
I see ads, ads everywhere...
For the love of God, please tone down the ads or offer up an in-app purchase to get rid of them. The most annoying is the ad on the hourly forecast that makes it impossible to read the text. The layout is sloppy also, but then again, trying to cram in weather around 58 different advertisements has to be difficult.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.