Coupons, nutritional scoring, prescription savings, balance inquiries, and more – LifeInCheck™ EBT helps you afford more food, save money on prescriptions, check your benefit balance, and simplifies healthy shopping with easy-to-use, product-specific nutritional information. With LifeInCheck™ EBT, you are directly connected with your State SNAP/food stamp provider – know, in real-time, if anything changes with your benefits.
• Balance Inquiries – Review real-time benefit balances on the homepage
• Benefit Schedule – Know your next SNAP deposit date
• Transaction History – Remember where you last shopped and how much was spent
• Card Management – Select PIN and/or deactivate/request an EBT card
• Self-Service – Access FAQs and troubleshoots
• Retailer Locator – Find nearby SNAP-approved retailers via zip code
• Language Preferences – Available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese
LifeInCheck™ EBT is available in the following States: Louisiana
To register, you will need your EBT card and personal information. If you have already registered through LifeInCheckEBT.com, then you are ready to use the app – simply enter in your existing username and password after downloading.
• App usage is free; however, message and data rates may apply.
• LifeInCheck™ EBT is a trademark of Inmar, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Welcome to LifeInCheck EBT V2.0.1
This update includes
• Balance problem - Fix for the balance loading issue for some users.
• Help - Now users will be able to access the help options on the settings menu.
Ratings and Reviews
It prompted me that my password has expired and that I needed to reset it, I did then it said error with locking in like my information I was entering was wrong. It kept tell me to retry, when I did nothing worked. I even tried deleting and redownloading but still nothing, I’m still locked out!!! This app is horrible just like everyone in the review section says! Still locked out, what’s the point in an app that doesn’t work. When things aren’t rushed to be created that’s when it actually works, this app is a joke! It was rushed and such a headache!!
Won’t let me log in
I entered my email and password then it says login fail. I go to help and try to reset password. It says it found my account but have to register. I try to register and it won’t let me cause it says I already have an account….ugh!!!! Please some one help. Where can I get help with this issue. I tried deleting the app and downloading it and still can’t get in. I know I have the right password cause I wrote it down.
Thank you for fixing the problem with the past update! Now I can see everything instead of a loading screen!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We have fixed your concerns. Please update to latest version of the App.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- INMAR, INC.
- 13.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Inmar, Inc. All rights reserved.