Coupons, nutritional scoring, prescription savings, balance inquiries, and more – LifeInCheck™ EBT helps you afford more food, save money on prescriptions, check your benefit balance, and simplifies healthy shopping with easy-to-use, product-specific nutritional information. With LifeInCheck™ EBT, you are directly connected with your State SNAP/food stamp provider – know, in real-time, if anything changes with your benefits.
• Balance Inquiries – Review real-time benefit balances on the homepage
• Benefit Schedule – Know your next SNAP deposit date
• Transaction History – Remember where you last shopped and how much was spent
• Card Management – Select PIN and/or deactivate/request an EBT card
• Self-Service – Access FAQs and troubleshoots
• Retailer Locator – Find nearby SNAP-approved retailers via zip code
• Language Preferences – Available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese
LifeInCheck™ EBT is available in the following States: Louisiana
To register, you will need your EBT card and personal information. If you have already registered through LifeInCheckEBT.com, then you are ready to use the app – simply enter in your existing username and password after downloading.
• App usage is free; however, message and data rates may apply.
• LifeInCheck™ EBT is a trademark of Inmar, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Only allowing one
My kids school sent out cards. I’m trying to set up 3 cards with the app. It only let me do one, with the other two it’s kicking me out of the app. Went to the website it allowed me to do one but the other one I had problems with.
Customer service for this app is HORRIBLE. I was locked out of my account and after 4 days and sending my information twice my account was finally unlocked. I knew I would need to re-register well first it tells me I don’t have an account and to register but when I put in my information it tells me I already have an account and won’t let me register 🤬 I messaged customer service again with this and all I got in response was apparently the only auto reply they have to send them an email with the subject “locked” and my information and my account will be unlocked in two days so I still don’t have access to my account and no way to do so
How do you add more than one card?!
How can you add another account if you have more than one child that gets the PEBT?! It’s only letting me add one an when clicking add a second account it keeps asking for social security number but it doesn’t go by their SC# it’s goes by student ID# an it won’t give that option! So how can you add another account to switch back and forth to check balances?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- INMAR, INC.
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Inmar, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.