- New Jersey EBT is now available in the ConnectEBT App.
"The ConnectEBT app is the fast, secure and easy way to monitor your EBT available balance, deposits, transaction activity, and select or change your PIN. The app currently supports Arkansas, Iowa, Illinois, Maryland, Maine, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah and Virginia EBT. We are excited to bring support for additional State programs in the near future.
To register, enter your EBT Card information on the ConnectEBT mobile app or at www.ConnectEBT.com. Already have your ConnectEBT user ID and password? You’re ready to use the ConnectEBT mobile app.
• Check your available SNAP or Cash balance anytime, anywhere
• View your deposits information
• Review transaction history
• Select your card’s PIN
• Currently available forArkansas, Iowa, Illinois, Maryland, Maine, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah and Virginia. Other programs (Delaware, New Jersey and New York) will be available in the future.
• There is no charge for using the app, but message and data rates may apply.
• Conduent® and Conduent Agile Star® are trademarks of Conduent Business Services, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. Conduent® Connect Processing Solution. ©2017 Conduent State & Local Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved."
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Smiles A lot
This app used to work great for me and I loved it but for the past month I can’t even log in to the app anymore. I tried deleting the app and downloading it again but to no avail. After I type in my information and click log in an error message pops up about encrypted data?? Not sure what’s going on. It would be really awesome if this issue could be looked in to and possibly fixed. I would love to continue to utilize this app.
This is the worst designed app I have encountered in a long time. First off after creating my account about a month ago it was working fine. I went to log back in and it no longer worked. I have been trying to reset my info through the app even been calling the EBT card number but it has no option to speak to a representative about this app go figure. I then called my county assistance number to seek help and they are just as lost as me. I come here to seek help and I see that everyone else is basically having the same issues. I stumbled across the “App Support” and it takes me to an online version of this application and that’s where I was able to reset my information without any hassle. I went to the app and what do you know it works. This app needs a serious update or a better version needs added preferably with a chat function or a number with representatives that are available to assist. I mean come on this is ridiculous now and this will probably get no response but I’m going to share anyway. This may help out anyone else that needs it click on “ App Support” and change your passwords and retrieve your usernames there it worked for me with no problem and it let me log into the application.
I love this app!! It is easy to check a quick balance when you need it. Transactions are up to date and easy to cross-check when you need to. My ONLY complaint is using the card. I have recently discovered that the card is not recognized by some grocery terminals like Giant Foods. The card must be entered manually in order to use it and this rather holds up the line. In discussing this with a manager I was told it would be better if the card had the magnetic features it needs for automatic use. Redesigning the card would be helpful but I realize would be costly. My card is so old its even hard to read the numbers! At any rate “I love this app” no matter how it has to be used.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Conduent Inc.
- 74 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Conduent State & Local Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.