Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, easy-to-use photo & video editor that helps you quickly capture & edit stunning images with powerful preset filters you can use to transform any photo in a single tap.
Lightroom’s editing app offers easy-to-use photo & video editing tools to enhance photos with object removal, background fine-tuning, & presets to quickly add adjustments that bring your photos, videos, and reels to life – all in one app.
PRESETS FILTERS FOR PICTURES, VIDEOS & REELS
• Instantly access photos from your Apple iCloud account and edit your favorite photos in a flash
• Make quick & easy edits to your pictures with free presets
• Create amazing pictures & reels with 200+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Create your own edits & save as presets to apply to more photos for a cohesive look
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Discover our easy-to-use photo editor with a range of exciting, customizable features
• Instantly improve your photos with auto photo editor
• Use precision sliders to retouch all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, & shadows
• Create eye-popping picture edits with the color mixer & color grading tools
• Use the photo enhancer to change your pictures’ look & feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, & grain sliders
• Easily crop & rotate your pictures
• Use curves photo editor for advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, & color
• Exposure, timer, instant presets & more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, & HDR
VIDEO & REELS MAKER
• Create Edit Replay – Save and share a short before-and-after video of your edits to showcase your creative process
• Access Premium video editing features with our video maker & editor
• Create your own look & feel across your collection of photos, videos & reels
• Apply presets, edit, trim, retouch & crop videos with precision sliders to fine-tune contrast, highlights, vibrance, with video effects & more
Next level images with the Lightroom Premium photo & video editor.
Upgrade & unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, filters, picture enhancer, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage & more, with an intuitive photo editor.
• Lightroom’s Premium video editor brings the same top-quality photo editing features that users love to video editing
• Use amazing video editing filters with our unique photo & video enhancer
• Access 200+ hand-crafted premium preset filters created by professional photographers
• AI recommends presets that will work best to retouch your photos & videos
• Trim & edit videos utilizing an all-in-one photo & video editor
• Retouch & remove objects or distracting elements with the Healing Brush
• Lightroom AI automatically selects the sky or subject of your photo to retouch further
• Lightroom’s Discover feed lets you showcase your photos online and share your photo editing process with others
• Photo & video edits sync seamlessly, so any retouch editing changes you make in the app are always up to date
Terms & Conditions:
Do not sell or share my personal information www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Adobe Lightroom is an essential tool for any discerning photographer. Its sleek interface and robust tools transform potato-quality images into stunning works of art with a few taps. And the best part? It’s nondestructive, giving you the freedom to experiment with all the controls without damaging the original photo.
Greatest program yet
Load up your photos on your desktop or laptop from a REAL camera or phone. Create a collection in Lightroom, transfer to Photoshop and back to Lightroom. Share entire album within seconds to your contacts. Pretty smooth. Absolutely NOTHING comes close to what PSCC & Lightroom can do. Absolutely love this system.
I generally shoot with dslrs and use several features in photoshop that Lightroom can’t duplicate or run. I only have the “save as smart previews only” because the don’t take up much room on the server and I can send the “collections link” to anyone I wish to share. There is a slider to allow the sender to download the smart preview. Most of the senders are family and only view on their phones or tablets. I keep originals(RAW) on portable drives and connects with saved presets from PSCC/Lightroom.
This is still my best program for travel and family photos. I still can’t get away from focal lengths, aperatures available and picture quality of a real camera. I print and display my work at the office and my home . There is a difference between cell phone and larger sensor size. Physics still dominates , no way around that yet but, maybe in my lifetime ?
Developer Response ,
I was just going through the top reviews in the App Store and noticed yours. Thank you so much for your insightful comments. It is greatly appreciated!
Rubbish / Old to New Photos sorting
The develop menu constantly scramble's photos, or hides them in folders by year, etc. It forgets the way you asked it to sort in settings soon after exiting the develop menu. It’s a mess, you also can’t zoom out to see your develop menu as a grid, so to apply edits to many photos you have to open them up individually. I was trying to convert HVEC photos to JPG, and I ended up giving up after 10 minutes because I couldn’t find where they were taken in my develop menu. I’ve used Lightroom on Desktop and iPhone for 10+ years now, and I am a graphic designer. Please fix your sorting menu not saving changes, and working counter logically. So so so bad. I am getting so frustrated with Adobe, who seems to only buy companies and make their own products worse. By default edited photos are sorted old to new, so you have to scroll for ages. There is a filter option to display new photos first [at the bottom] but then the app resets, it puts it at the default of showing oldest photos first, which is a major hassle if you’ve used Lightroom for the past years. Exporting Boarders, currently there is an issue, which exports thin white lines on the left and right sides of an image, between it and the frame. I have waited so long for this export option; thank you !! +++ For controlling negative video sharpness + clarity to soften iPhone footage, as well as curves for video
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 292.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014-2023. Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium yearly 100GB $49.99
- Premium monthly 40GB $1.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $7.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $39.99
- Premium yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $29.99