HiMama is now Lillio! Explore powerful tools for center management, family engagement, billing & payments, professional development and early-learning curricula.
Get all the building blocks for early education with the #1-rated childcare app! Center management features let you complete daily reports, schedules, attendance, check-ins and meal planning faster than ever before.
Family engagement tools keep families informed through daily reports, pictures and videos.
Simple registration and payment options make the lives of families easier.
Research-based curriculum offers developmentally appropriate lesson plans aligned to state standards and pre-populated with engaging themes.
Download Lillio today and experience the all-in-one solution for building a high-quality childcare program!
Here is what one of our thousands of happy directors had to say about Lillio:
"Lillio (formerly HiMama) has become a huge asset for our school! Families love the photos and daily reports. Teachers agree that it is extremely easy to use and replaces piles of paperwork."
FAMILY ENGAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION
• Family portal - Parents and family members can view photos, videos, daily reports and schedules, update their child’s information, and message educators in their own private, secure account.
• Real-time photo sharing - parents can receive timely updates throughout the day
• Email, text, and in-app communication - Send messages, alerts and reminders to individual family members or to an entire group of family members at once
CARING AND TEACHING
• Digital curriculum - Developmentally appropriate, research-based lesson plans and activities from Funshine Express allows flexible planning and offers play-based, engaging themes and activities that are aligned to state and early learning standards
• Lesson Planner - Create custom activities organized by learning areas and select developmental skills tied to your state and early learning standards.
• Photo and video observations - Tag real-time observations with images from the classroom
• Child Developmental Evidence Reports - Follow a child’s development across developmental domains, skills and indicators
• Easy-to-use childcare assessments to support every child’s learning path
• Childcare daily reports: document meals, snacks, sleep checks, toileting, activities and observations, medication and more for individual children or multiple children at once
• Attendance: record check-in, check-out, drop off and pick up times, and absences
• Administrative: classroom and activity reports; updatable parent and child contact, emergency, allergy, and health information; meal and snack menu planning and schedules, enrollment management for upcoming, current, and graduated children; schedule rotations
Lillio is secure, reliable and easy to use, and the child care center’s information is backed up, synced and accessed through our apps and our website.
We have a friendly customer support team that would happily answer your questions by phone (1-800-905-1876) or email (email@example.com).
Thank you for using Lillio (formerly HiMama)!
This version contains the following updates:
Rebranded HiMama logos to Lillio
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!!!
I absolutely love that I can see what my boys are doing during their day at pre-school. By visualizing their lesson plan for the day, it gives me an opportunity to ask them specific questions about what they are learning. Their teacher posts the book they read that day or the projects they worked on. Previously, when I would ask them about what they did at school that day (at the prior day care), they would typically answer with “nothing 🤷🏻♀️". Even though I knew that wasn't true lol. Now I can ask them about their sunflower seed project or the butterfly painting that they did that day. The app also allows for the teachers to send messages to me and my husband directly (items we might need to bring in, upcoming events, etc). I was able to see pictures of them smiling and running around on the playground with new friends, which helped me to feel more comfortable when my boys (ages 2 1/2 & 5) switched schools. Overall I am very happy with this app!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We are thrilled that you're enjoying the app. Have a wonderful day! 😍
Major feature needed
I have communicated this to the developers:
The 4-5 other care apps I have used have a sleep timer feature. One button to hit when a child falls asleep and hit it again when they wake. No need to edit in a sleep start time. In group care it’s unlikely you will remember exactly when each infant or toddler fell asleep. Naps also coincide with staff breaks at centers, the person in the room isn’t always the same person for the duration of a child’s nap and wouldn’t know what to edit the start time to. Or when a nap ended, if, just before the next staff came in. With the other apps, different staff can start the timer and end the timer when they woke, tracking it wouldn’t be tied to the original observer knowing when a child fell asleep. It’s time consuming to have to write this stuff down just to communicate with each other about it. The whole point of the app is to not have to write down care notes, and naps are a big part of the infant and toddler care routines.
Also, you can’t seem to open any pdf attachments from smartphones.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It's possible to open pdf files from the app or browser. Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be more than happy to send you instructions on how to easily create sleep entries in our app! 😉
Love this place! The ladies are so nice to my grandson and he’s always happy when picked up. I know it means so much to my daughter knowing her son is so well taken care of. However, fir the Grammy it means just as much! My first grandchild, which I’m sure many of you understand how this feels. And my first to attend Daycare! I’m very impressed with all of the staff and very fortunate that I’m able to see what kind of day he had at the end of the day. The pictures are just so cute and just the icing on the cake!
So thank you so much for all your hard work and for the love you give to our special grandson,
I feel at peace knowing my daughter feels at peace with her first child in your hands.
God Bless you all, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.❤️❤️
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hi Mama Inc.
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Hi Mama Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Photos Plus $2.99