- Now graph will show high glucose as ORANGE and low glucoses as RED.
- Special notification settings for connection change, low battery, out of range glucose etc.
- Fixed an issue where user was not getting low/high glucose level alert when installed on first time.
- Fixed couple of issues where app data still display in mg/dL while user has se measurement unit as mmol/L
- UI improvements throughout the app.
- Fixed couple of crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Freestyle libre setup
Having an hard time getting it hooked up to freestyle libre
New version, not improved
The latest update renders my night rider useless. It drops the connection consistently and does not accurately track blood sugars. Despite being able to calibrate, does not come close to actual blood sugars after about five minutes. Once connection is dropped, takes five minutes to reconnect. Not ideal if you are having high or low blood sugar‘s. Have requested refund for my useless nightrider but have received the runaround now for two months 👎👎
No Health Sync?
From what I can tell this won’t sync with the iOS health app.
Doing so would enable a number of features (like being able to display current blood sugar on the apple watch), so it would seem like a pretty big feature omission.
- Ambrosia Systems Inc.
- 65.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Ambrosia Systems Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.