Lists 3D lets you create lists and outlines in a futuristic 3D view!
Lists 3D can help you keep your ideas organized in an entertaining way in 3D space!
Lists 3D is a lot of fun to play around with and also just stunning to look at while manipulating 3D lists on your screen.
Cool 3D interface makes list making, outlining, and organizing thoughts fun, creative, and inspirational.
Explore building hierarchical lists and outlines keeping track of to-dos, tasks, notes, ideas, and other stuff in a 3D environment!
Lists 3D is interesting, uncluttered, stylish, and useful.
•• Features ••
● cool 3D animations:
- open/close lists (stacking children behind the parent list head item)
- copy, cut, & paste items
- recenter/zoom view, etc
● gorgeous full-screen mode (ie for taking stunning screenshots)
● large Color Palette to change list items background colors & alpha transparency
● instructional Help section to learn how to use Lists 3D in the app
● simple 3D User Interface:
- ‘1 finger’:
-- rotate the view
-- double-tap list head item (parent) to open/fold subitems (children) – (animated 3D)
-- longpress item to edit its text
- ’2 fingers’:
-- pinch to zoom in/out the view
-- pan/move the view
- ‘Recenter/Zoom’ button:
-- vip use often to quickly straighten view – (animated 3D)
-- (item selected) – zoom to selected item
-- (no item selected) – recenter view
- ‘Fullscreen’ button:
-- toggle view to/from fullscreen mode
● simple list item text input:
- longpress item to edit selected item’s text:
-- zooms selected item above keyboard – (animated 3D)
-- supports using special characters and emojis
-- press Return/Next button to immediately add next item to input – (animated 3D)
-- press Done button to exit text input mode
● 3D edit mode:
- add new items (next item, subitems, new list groups)
- move items:
-- up & down list order
-- indent & outdent
-- copy, cut, and paste items – (animated 3D)
- change item background color and opacity
- add checkbox to item selected
● simple Lists 3D files chooser:
- view by small or large previews
- create new lists3d files
- also rename, duplicate, and delete files
● Dropbox Cloud Service (Link/Unlink & Sync Files) – (Unlock Pro feature)
- Link/Unlink Dropbox in the Side-Menu
- Then, in the Files Lists screen, you can press the Sync Button in the top-right navigation bar to Sync files with your linked Dropbox.
● Auto Link (URL, email, phone number) – (Unlock Pro feature)
- When you select a list item, Lists 3D auto detects its text for web URL, email address, or on iPhone phone number.
- If valid link is found, a green Auto Link button will display to the right of the list item.
- If you’ve unlocked Lists 3D Pro, you can press to perform the link (open URL, send email, or call phone number).
● dark mode
- iOS >= 13 – autodetect Dark mode
- iOS less than 13 – set in app side-menu settings
● universal app (iphone and ipad)
Lists 3D is built by a small 2 person development team. Please consider supporting indie app development.
If you like this app, we would be grateful for you leaving a rating or review on the App Store, it helps us a lot.
Thank you for your support!
For feedback email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- bug fixes and performance improvements
If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice App! Needs some common capabilities though
Stable, Nice Idea and design...
Cloud Backup to iCloud, Google, DropBox, etc.
Exporting to PDF, PNG, JPG, etc.
Delete Button? to delete an item, I’m forced to use “CUT”.
Amazing app. Love it!
Awesome beautiful looking app! Imaginative, creative, useful, and fun making lists in futuristic sci-fi 3D view. Visually stunning and great way to organize your thoughts, to do items, or whatever. Cool 3D user interface is an awesome way to display, stack, and organize ideas. Fun to play around with and addictive just manipulating lists in 3D on the screen -- rotate, move, zoom, open/close animations, color, etc. 5 Star rating for being a cool app and to support indie developers. Definitely recommend!
Eye Candy with limited functionality as a list manager
16 Oct 2022
At first I jumped at this while looking for a more well behaved list manager than Apple’s Tasks for iOS / iPadOS. The UI is simple and clean, well documented internally within the app, and responsive to a point of overly responsive.
Moving a list around in 3D while novel, becomes irratating and you find yourself having to use the button to restore the flat view quit often.
One of the biggest MIAs is the lack of dates and times so this isn’t a good option as a task manager. The second flaw is yhd fact that you can’t do much with the free version. The very least that could be done would be to allow the user to create at least one list rather than nothing at all so they can make a decision on whether to pay for the Pro version.
Frankly, this app would be ideal as an outliner, note taker, simple list app. I saw little value in the app to counter the somewhat annoying way of moving things on the screen.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Bouzigard
- 9.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 laurie cates
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $2.99
- Amazing Tip $4.99
- Generous Tip $2.99
- Kind Tip $0.99