Listy is a tool to keep track of your favorite things privately using lists. You can save in the same app your favorite restaurants, movies, books, video games or anything you want.
PRIVATE BY DEFAULT
• No registration needed, start using the app right away.
• All your content stays in your phone unless you say so.
• Special lists categories for movies, books, tv shows, videogames, links & to-do.
SAVE FROM ANYWHERE
• Save content from any app using our sharing extension.
GET THE MISSING PART
• Get additional information each time you add new content.
• Use the as you type suggestions to quickly find what you need.
• New categories every month.
• Shared lists.
• Optional backup system.
• Desktop and AppleTV version.
OUR ACTIONS SPEAKS FOR US (MANIFESTO)
• Sustainable Business
We believe in creating a tool that can be used for free by many, without exploiting personal information, by creating Pro features that a few will pay for.
• Humble Cloud
We store all your lists in your device, this means you own your content and we know nothing about you. This makes our infrastructure super-lightweight and private by default.
• Honest Tracking
We do use tools for analytics purposes, but we only store the critical information to help us improve Listy. We never send to third parties anything related to your content.
• Responsible Third Libraries
We are very careful to what we add to Listy. Other people tools help us focus on improving the product but we do rely on those tools carefully and making sure they do not invade your privacy.
We've been working really hard as you will see:
• New: Board Games List.
• New: You can reorder your lists with drag & drop.
• New: Context menu enabled to get quick access to item actions.
• New: Search on iOS any content from Listy – This is done using the private on-device index with Spotlight.
• Fixed: iCloud now works smooth for everyone.
• Fixed: Dark Mode works better now with high contrast accessibility settings.
• Fixed: Localization of board games attributes.
• Improved: Import/export is much faster and now includes complete and added date information.
• Improved: Outstanding overall performance improves.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea, buggy execution
Before Listy I had a bunch of lists in Apple Notes for things like favorite books, movies, shows. Listy is the perfect replacement, adding images and information to each item and showing them simply and beautifully.
I wish that was all of it, but currently Listy seems a bit buggy. I’ve had it crash on me several times, as well as intermittently failing to find matches until a restart. The bugs are often enough to be a nuisance.
I truly hope things get ironed out as this app is perfect at what it does. I would even pay for it if more development was done.
Developer Response ,
We’ve been doing a lot of bug fixing lately. Please update the app, if you still find bugs please reach out at email@example.com
Lots of promise!
I have been looking for an app like this for a long time where I didn’t have to be charged simply to have an unlimited amount of items that I wanted to catalog from my various collections. The experience with the app has been amazing so far, however I only have one gripe. The iCloud syncing feature does not seem to be working at this time. It would be very handy to be able to view my lists on both my iPad Pro and my iPhone. Additionally, there is a glitch where the “add item” button becomes unresponsive after X number of entries. This can only be fixed by restarting the app.
I’m thoroughly enjoying this app so far. There are lots of bugs with dark mode though.
I’ve mainly used it for the book lists, and I love the image-focused way of presenting info.
I’d appreciate being able to put my own rating and notes on books that I’ve read!
Also, collaborative lists, so that I can share lists with my partner would be magical!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ismael Gonzalez-Nicolas y Canal
- 16.5 MB
Requires iOS 14.0 and watchOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Listy Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.