Everything you love in the same app:
Bookmark your favorite things using categories such as Movies, Books, Video games, TV Shows, Board games, Wines, Beers, or any Link.
• Every category has a custom design.
• Keep track of what you've watched, read, or played.
• Use the filters and ordering options to see what's next.
• Sign-up is not needed, just download the app and start using it.
• All your content is saved on your device to keep your privacy at the center.
• Use iCloud to sync your content across all your devices.
• Add content quickly from any app using the Share Extension.
• Available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Desktop app coming soon.
Privately saved on your device
• No user account is needed, start using the app right away.
• Your content belongs to you, export it with 1-tap.
Custom design for every category
• Show what matters most for your content.
• Special To-Do category to keep track of your tasks.
• Links category helps you save interesting articles to read it later.
Track what you’ve achieved
• Mark as watched, read, played, completed, or even tasted.
• Share an image of your list with your friends and family.
Powerful ordering & filtering
• See what's next in a glance.
• Different ordering options for every category.
• Order by Title, Completed, Rating, Recently added, Release date, or use the manual ordering.
Add content from anywhere
• Add content from any app using our sharing extension.
Get all the details instantly
• Get additional information each time you add new content.
• Release dates, Ratings, Descriptions, and additional metadata for every category.
Add content by title or name
• Search by title or name to quickly add what you need.
Offline, across all your devices
• Enable iCloud Sync across iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Desktop coming soon.
Widgets, Spotlight & Dark Mode
• Widgets for To-Do
• Search on your iPhone, get results from Listy
• New categories every month.
• Shared lists.
• Optional backup system.
• Desktop and Apple TV version.
OUR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR US (MANIFESTO)
• Sustainable Business
We believe in creating a tool that can be used for free by many, without exploiting personal information, by creating Pro features that a few will pay for.
• Humble Cloud
We store all your lists on your device, this means you own your content and we know nothing about you. This makes our infrastructure super-lightweight and private by default.
• Honest Tracking
We do use tools for analytics purposes, but we only store the critical information to help us improve Listy. We never send to third parties anything related to your content.
• Responsible Third Libraries
We are very careful about what we add to Listy. Other people's tools help us focus on improving the product but we do rely on those tools carefully and make sure they do not invade your privacy.
Introducing the latest version of Listy, a release that we've put a lot of effort and love into polishing. We've paid attention to all the small details to ensure you have the best experience possible:
∙ Improved search suggestions with covers
∙ Added widget with random pending item
∙ Redesigned settings screen
∙ Horizontal scroll on item detail to navigate items inside a list
∙ Tapping on the cover of an item now allows you to view it larger
∙ Added the ability to export lists and items in JSON and CSV formats
∙ Long press to quickly add items from suggestions
∙ Drag and drop to manually order items in a list.
∙ iPad & Desktop folders: We’ve matched the latest features on both iPad & Desktop apps.
∙ Manga: A new category specifically designed for mangas and manhwas.
∙ More stability and fewer errors: We’ve improved overall errors and some issues with Focus Filters.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Media Backlog Organizer
Big fan of this app: being able to organize all of the media that I want to consume in one place is great, and the integration to the various media databases is an awesome bonus. The sorting of items in lists (I want to be able to drag and drop for manual sort) and how they display the number of items in each list (still counts watched items towards total) can be a little confusing, but after some play I’ve got it to how I want more or less. Some things I would like to see: web/desktop app, ability to manually sort large widget, some sort of consuming list (like the shelf on the sofa app) so that I can keep track of shows/books/albums I’m currently consuming, be able to see where to stream shows/movies in app. Also would absolutely buy premium if it wasn’t a subscription (would like to use notes to mark what day of the week certain shows come out); I’m just on too many subscriptions so sticking with the free tier for now.
Developer Response ,
Ey! Thank you for all this feedback, I want to share with you that we have been working on some of them and will be available on our next update. Cheers!
Great to make movie lists
Not one to write reviews but I’m really pleased with this find. I have only used the free version and use it to log movies I want to watch and movies I might recommend. Both come up in conversation and I always forget/struggle to recall. The fact that when you look up and add any movie it’s added to your list as a movie poster type thumbnail make the lists super functional and a joy to use. You can tap each movie in your list and mark it as watched too. So helpful when I want to watch something and run into the classic “full fridge but nothing to eat” syndrome. Clean design overall. I wouldn’t hesitate to give it a try.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much!! Glad you like and enjoy our app!
High quality app
This is a top tier list app that has a pragmatic price and options. I have only used it for a little bit but I think this will be with me for a long time.
However, I am disappointed that I purchased a yearly subscription a month of two ago. I would love to buy the Lifetime subscription but I would rather see if my current sub can allow me to pay a little less. I wanted to contact the developer about this but I cannot find a suitable email option to see if I can. Otherwise I’ll just pay for lifetime full price.
Regardless, this app has been developed very well. A must use.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ismael Gonzalez-Nicolas y Canal
- 39.2 MB
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Listy Team
- In-App Purchases
- Pay monthly $1.99
- Pay yearly $10.99
- Lifetime $29.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.