This home and interior design app will help with floor plan layout of any complexity, perform interior design 3D visualization and virtual reality walkthrough inside your home with ease. Even experience your home design in the real world surroundings with immersive AR (augmented reality).
In-app purchase applies to the app installed on your iPhone and iPad.
• Create detailed 2D floor plan layouts.
• Beautiful real-time 3D rendering of house design or apartment.
• Project your 3D home into the real world surroundings, and even walk around or inside the house using View in AR option.
• Build up to two stories with a loft (unlimited with Pro Features in-app purchase).
• Project Gallery contains house and interior design samples (kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).
• Share interior designs between iOS, macOS or Windows 10 devices.
• Free access to video tutorials, on-line Help, Quick Start Guide and quick technical support.
Floor Plan Tools
• Trace the imported floor plan or draw your own house plan from scratch using the Straight Wall, Arc Wall, or Room tools.
• Customize the 2D representation of your furniture.
• View real-time dimensions for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
• Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning achieved thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
• Diverse measurement units supported (inches, feet, meters, etc).
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Walk through your 3D interior.
• Add and move furniture and other objects, apply materials.
• Set multiple cameras to see the house or its interior from different angles.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true geolocation, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout the house to get realistic lighting scene.
• Create corner windows and complex openings.
• Soft and natural shadows.
3D Models and Materials
• 2,000+ furniture and other models for diverse home design styles.
• Import thousands of free models from Trimble 3D Warehouse.
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 roof templates.
• Add segments to fully customize the roof.
• 16 dormer templates.
Export and Share the Result*
• Share your home interiors to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
• Export 3D views of the house or an apartment to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP.
• Share 360° Panorama JPEG images to Facebook.
• Render a realistic home interior and exterior walkthrough videos.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• iCloud support.
*All exports have watermark in Free version of the program.
Standard Features in-app:
• Create unlimited number of house design projects.
• Remove watermark from the exports.
• Use custom images as textures.
• Import objects in COLLADA, FBX, OBJ or 3DS formats.
• Export the entire home design project or several objects to COLLADA, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
• Quickly send a copy of your home or interior design via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
Pro Features in-app (includes all Standard Features):
• Unlimited floor levels.
• Elevation view.
• Custom shaped roofs.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
• Export the entire house design or several objects to USDZ, SCN, SCNZ, FBX, OBJ or 3DS format.
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16000x16000) for still shots.
• Light editor (helps to add a light source to imported objects).
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
great for personal use
i absolutely love this app, whenever my creative senses are tingling, i just open the app an decorate a room or two. i wouldn’t recommend this for professional use because there are many glitchy items and some items, like rugs, aren’t available. however, this is a REAL design game, it’s not like those that claim you get to design a house but instead you have to play puzzles and only have two or three furniture choices. here are my suggestions and flaws with this game: 1. it’s pretty hard to rotate items, i wish there was a button of some sorts that could rotate the item. 2. some items are too big or too small and there should be some way to change the size. 3. the trees are a bit odd, instead of being 3D like everything else, they are almost like 2D images that just kind of follow you around. 4. it’s pretty sensitive. when trying to move an item a tiny bit, it moves A LOT, and same for when you’re trying to move forwards. and 5. i wish that items didn’t go through walls. it makes it pretty hard to put an item against the wall, and sometimes the trees go into the house. although this may seem like a lot of flaws, i HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this app!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your kind words about our app. Actually, most of the “flaws” you mentioned have a solution in the app. For example, the rugs of any form are created with the help of Custom Floor tool in 2D; all what you need to do after that is apply the material “Fabric” from the material library to it; not sure what glitchy items you mentioned, would be great to know. As to your suggestions: 1) there are three ways to rotate any item in the app: a) using the handles in 2D, b) using the controls in the Object Properties tab of the Inspector (works in 2D and 3D); c) using the special gestures in 3D (these gestures are described in Quick Start Guide); 2) resize of the objects is done with the help of the Object Properties tab of the Inspector; the controls may be disabled only if it is a group, to overcome it, simply right-click on the item and perform Merge operation on it; 3) the items you mentioned are “sprite objects”, they are optimised for the big projects; putting many “heavy” trees on the background can make performance in 3D a bit sluggish; also, we offer a special in-app containing 300+ plants, it has many additional trees of any kind; 4) it is recommended to use 2D or Elevation View for precise positioning of the objects; zoom in may also work, if the object is tiny; 5) there is a control ”glue by” in the Object Properties tab of the Inspector, it allows to place the object on any surface, which helps to avoid “going into walls” situation. We would recommend you to check our collection of free video tutorials at: https://www.livehome3d.com/ios/live-home-3d#tutorials These videos cover all aspects of app functioning.
BeLight Software Support
Best app, though slightly unstable with larger files
This is the best app out there. There’s nothing else like it, and $20 is a steal with this. You can model 3D anything with the ability to import from Trimble 3D Warehouse (just right click and “merge” the item to be able to adjust sizing).
The only flaw is its tendency to crash with more complex projects. But it can handle them for a time. The desktop version doesn’t crash, and my iPhone can handle larger files than this on other (much less capable) apps.
I’m not a programmer, but I suspect the issue is the cache. Unfortunately Apple lacks the feature of letting users delete the caches on apps without reinstalling (and losing tons of manual imports to the library in this case). However with some apps, the developers give users the option in-app to clear the cache, which helps performance significantly. Could that be added to a later edition of the app? It’s a feature I’d be willing to pay extra for and I don’t think I’m alone, as this is the only app that’s capable of making the kinds of projects I want to make. I do think that feature would allow the app to handle “heavier” projects and become even more capable.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for the update! Most of the crashes occur when a very detailed and heavy object or texture is downloaded from internet (mostly from Trimble 3D Warehouse). We continue the work on simplifying such objects on the fly to avoid this situation, but it is a never ending process. Unfortunately many iOS devices (especially old ones) are quite limited to RAM usage. To be precise - an app can not get more than 60% of physical RAM, which is not a lot. Say, on iPhone 7 there are only 2 GB of RAM and we get only 1.2 GB of it. Even the newest iPad Pro provides only 2.5 GB out of 4 GB it has. Unfortunately, iOS does not have a virtual memory feature which is the saviour on desktop computers. Given all that, we may say that there will always be a situation when the project may become overloaded with external objects. Our recommendation is to stick with the build-in object and material library as long as you can. These objects are optimised and guarantee the smooth app functioning.
BeLight Software Support
I really do love this app, I’ve always wanted a mobile app like this one where you can create and decorate a building/room. Although, there are a few things I’d like to suggest. Like another reviewer had mentioned, the app is missing some items like rugs. I'd also like to see ceiling fans, or just fans in general implemented into the app. Also, there are templates to choose from, but as far as I know, you can only choose one room template, not multiple. I’d like to be able to choose multiple room templates and be able to put them together to form a home from them, like in the Sims. I only have the free version, so these features may be available in a version you have to pay for, but I’m just giving out suggestions in case these aren’t in the game. Thanks for reading :) (also, another reviewer had mentioned him receiving headaches as the app tended to crash frequently which made him have to redo his work, but while I used the app, it hadn’t crashed on me. One time it did freeze, but I just waited for a little bit and it was back to working fine. Just thought I’d mention.)
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for the feedback. The rugs of any form can be created with the help of the Custom Floor tool in 2D; all that you need to do after that is apply the material “Fabric” from the material library to it. We have some fan models in the library, but you may actually download thousands of them for free from the Trimble 3D Warehouse. The room can be transferred from one project to another by copying and pasting it on a 2D plan. Feel free to contact us in case you'll have any questions.
BeLight Software Support
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Belight Software, ltd
- 285.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 BeLight Software
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro Features $19.99
- Unlock Standard Features $9.99
- Additional Materials $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.