Live Oak Bank offers competitive interest rates, no monthly maintenance fees, and a fast and secure connection to your other bank accounts. Enjoy the ease and accessibility of an FDIC insured online bank with unparalleled customer service. Our mobile app is another way we help our customers achieve more.
Mobile banking features
• Manage your profile and account names
• Check balances and search transaction history
• Move Money
• Deposit multiple checks at one time
• Manage Savings and CD interest disbursements
• Manage CD maturity options
• View and download account statements and tax documents
• Manage users on the account
• Open your account through the app
• Manage your external accounts
Live Oak Bank’s mobile banking app is secure, simple, and fast. You can access a real-time view of your finances and manage your account online.
1. Live Oak Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). As a Live Oak Bank customer, your Live Oak Bank deposits are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000 per depositor for each account ownership category.
© 2021 LIVE OAK BANKING COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MEMBER FDIC. EQUAL HOUSING LENDER.
We've enhanced the Live Oak Bank app with fixes and improvements that allow you to do more.
- General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app is decent, I'm just scoffing at the fact my deposit was "on hold" for 10 days. It leaves my possession and spends 10 days in a void before returning to my possession? Everyone, the internet takes 10 days to process numbers now! Be aware!
Clean interface, buggy login, no total balance
Once you’re logged in, the app has a clean, functional interface, which I appreciate, although it’s lacking a total balance for all accounts, which is information that’s pretty basic for banking and incredibly useful to have, so I hope they’ll consider adding it. All that aside, I do have one huge gripe about the app: Even though I have biometric login enabled, I almost always have to enter my password, as the app keeps logging me out of the biometric option. This is indescribably irritating, as my password is long and complicated (as a banking password should be), and it’s very easy to mistype on a tiny phone keyboard and not even realize until the app informs me it’s wrong, at which point I have to type it all over again.
I think the app works great!
I’ve only used the desktop version until this new update that happened with the entirety of Live Oak. I decided to get the app as well and honestly it works beautifully. I mainly only use it to transfer between my two separate accounts.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Live Oak Banking Company
- 72.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 LIVE OAK BANKING COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MEMBER FDIC