The new and improved Live Alert 19 brings the latest and best weather alerting technology to your device!
* High-resolution radar down to the street-level view
* 1-hour and 24-hour 'future radar' with user-controlled time bar
* High-resolution visible and infrared-satellite imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and hour-by-hour forecasts updated hourly
* Ability to select alerts for 'current location' and multiple other user-chosen locations
* A fully-integrated GPS for current location awareness
* The fastest, most accurate lightning and thunderstorm alerts available
* Notifies you when lightning is within 15 miles of your location
* Thunderstorm alerts using the Baron Tornado Index that can give you advanced warning that severe weather is possible
* The latest video and blog updates from The Weather Authority
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Radar performance is improved but where did the storm tracks go? Bring it back please. I had to hunt for the 7-day forecast. Finally found it at the bottom of “Local Conditions”. Why not just put a simple menu item “7-Day Forecast” up? The main screen doesn’t visually separate the sections well. It looks like a mess to me. I liked the carousel much better. I’ll keep using it, but except for radar performance, I’m not thrilled with your recent updates. (Using an iPhone 7+).
I downloaded the app to watch the news(which tends to freeze up), get weather alerts and get IMPORTANT news alerts. The news alerts are not specific to your area, therefore you will get EVERY news alert.....even ones that are not really that pressing, in my opinion.....including celebrity news. The push alert feature is abused.
What was now isn’t
I don’t know who approved the new layout but it’s horrible- can’t distinguish between what are ads and what is the information I’m looking for. Id blame the issue on screen size assumptions (hey not all of us want to walk around with a brick size phone) but the iPad is equally troublesome. While I love the idea of not getting news alerts on a weather app I’ve yet to get the settings tab to even open to set this adjust this feature. And the update wiped out all my previously identified location data. I’d send the directly to you but the links don’t work either.
- Local TV LLC
- 125.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright (c) 2020, WHNT. A Tribune Broadcasting Station.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.