Plan your day quickly with Long Day. Add tasks to each time block without having to close your keyboard. Long Day is designed for the hour by hour tasks you have to get done today, so you can keep your other calendar app free for far off appointments and birthdays.
• Enable notifications in the settings to be alerted when it's time to do another task.
• Swipe to complete a task. Swipe again to undo.
• Plan today, the days ahead, and look back to past tasks.
* Tap the ‘Edit’ button to reorder tasks.
• Quickly copy incomplete tasks from the previous day to your currently selected day.
• Control which hours are visible through the settings.
• Plan your day in in 15 minute, 30 minute, or hour long intervals.
- Added "Delete All Tasks" feature in the Edit menu
- Replaced "Complete" and "Undo" swipe action text with checkmark icon and x icon
- Swiping on a task now works from both the left or right side of the screen
- Fixed bug that prevented notifications from being created for copied tasks
Ratings and Reviews
Different and really helps me
This is a great idea, and this is the only day planner I've found that actually helps me. Being able to just tap on the time slot you want and start typing is so much better than the other apps where you have to go through so many steps just to add an event.
The only things I wish were different about this app: I wish you could change the theme. I don't think the blue color is very attractive, so other color options would be nice. It would be good if an event would be grayed out once it's passed, to make it easier to see at a glance where you are. But overall, it's a good app and I am pleased.
I have tried nearly every planner app out there, and this is the best one.
For starters it’s free. I hate when I would find a calendar that could work for me, and the features I loved were only available after paying a monthly fee. There is no initial price and no expensive premium. Everything it offers is absolutely free. The only thing you could pay for is an optional $3 to remove small pop up ads that aren’t even that bothersome.
Secondly, it gives you the option to create events in 15 minute intervals. I’m a very busy student and not all of my tasks take an hour to complete. This was exactly what I needed in a planner, and this is the only app I’ve found that offers it.
It also gives you the option to read your calendar in military time, what my clocks are in, and it has a dark mode if your planning at night and you don’t want the screen to be dark.
Lastly, it lets you block off certain time of the day. I don’t have to wake up until 6:00, so I can block the hours before it. This takes out the meaningless, empty spaces, so I don’t have to waste time scrolling down to see my tasks.
All in all, it’s a great app.
If I could I’d give a 4.5 star but since I can’t I’ll do a full 5. I seriously love this app it is ridiculously easy to use and self intuitive. I love the fact too that the time it is is highlighted in white on the correct time making it visually real to the user.
My one discomfort with the app is that you can only copy the schedule for the day before to current day. As a college student my MWF are very similar and my TTH are completely different. It just requires more work, however, not that big of a deal. Would definitely add some more convenience to the app!
Overall great app. Thanks guys and if you are working to fix that I’d love to hear about it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yoeyo, Ltd.
- 4.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Yoeyo, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Disable Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.