LunaSea is a fully featured, open source self-hosted media manager! Focused on giving you a seamless experience between all of your self-hosted media software, LunaSea supports:
- Newznab Indexer Searching
- Wake on LAN
LunaSea even comes with support for multiple instances of applications using profiles, backing up and restoring your configuration to your filesystem, an AMOLED black theme, and more!
Use Reddit? Come join the discussion at /r/LunaSeaApp!
> Please note that LunaSea is purely a remote control application, it does not offer any functionality without software installed on a server/computer.
This is LunaSea v3.0.0, which brings many requested changes including new expandable tiles for releases and episodes, initial episode monitoring state for Sonarr, and so much more! Read all about it below:
- [Search] Releases are now shown as an expandable tile
- [Search/Category Results] Ability to sort and filter results
- [Search/Search Results] Ability to sort search results
- [-rr/Catalogue] Many additional sorting options
- [-rr/Releases] Releases are now shown as an expandable tile
- [-rr/Releases] Ability to sort, hide, and filter releases
- [Sonarr/Add] Ability to set initial episode monitoring state
- [Sonarr/Episodes] Episodes are now shown as an expandable tile
- [Radarr/Releases] Shows custom format tags
- [Clients] FAB icon animates between queue state
- [Images] Ability to clear network image cache
- [UI/AMOLED Theme] Optional setting to add subtle border
- [Changelog] Removed integrated changelog, redirects to documentation changelog
- [-rr] Use the term "Interactive" instead of "Manual" for search
- [-rr/Links] Normalize size of images
- [Sonarr/Upcoming] Now shows dates in-line as a styled header
- [Sonarr/Season View] Now shows season number in-line as a styled header
- [UI/Font] Adjusted font size across entire application
- [UI/Dropdowns] Change dropdowns to popup menus
- [UI] Rounder radius around tiles, popups, etc.
- [Home/Calendar] Row height is now statically set to prevent huge calendar on larger displays
- [Sonarr/Seasons] Fixed crash related to seasons with no statistics data for percentage of season completion
- [Sonarr/Episodes] Episode numbers greater than 100 could cause a line-break
- [Sonarr/Episodes] Fixed/safe-guarded layout crash on incomplete episode data received
- [Sonarr/Queue] Safe-guarded Sonarr queue results when results are null
- [Snackbar] Snackbar wouldn't adopt AMOLED styling when enabled
- [State] Fixed crashes caused by setting the state of an unmounted widget
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow this is great
Found this on Plexaholics FB group and fell in love. This works too well. Why isn’t there a donate button? Would love to support this developer. Hands down a solid app. I usually connect to my VPN and then I can manage my stuff from work or really where ever else I am.
Read about this on nashosted. This is truly the best app I own. It works flawlessly and managing media has never been easier from the palm of your hand. Hats off to the dev! This could easily be a $10 app but I am great full it is free!
Exactly What I Needed
This is literally exactly what I wanted. I was considering writing an app this summer to do exactly what this app does. I’m quite grateful someone beat me too it, saved me lots of work! Kudos to the dev(s)!
- Jagandeep Brar
- 38.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jagandeep Brar
- In-App Purchases
- Buy Me A Burger $9.99
- Buy Me A Beer $4.99
- Buy Me A Soda $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.