LunaSea is a fully featured, open source self-hosted controller! Focused on giving you a seamless experience between all of your self-hosted media software, LunaSea supports:
- Newznab Indexer Searching
- Wake on LAN
LunaSea even comes with support for multiple instances of applications using profiles, backing up and restoring your configuration to your filesystem, an AMOLED black theme, and more!
> Please note that LunaSea is purely a remote control application, it does not offer any functionality without software installed on a server/computer.
This is LunaSea v4.2.0, which now includes support for a new LunaSea account system! Register for a completely free account to store fully end-to-end encrypted backups of LunaSea in the cloud, with additional features coming in the future!
- [Accounts] Added LunaSea accounts
- [Accounts] Ability to backup, restore, and delete cloud configurations
- [Accounts] Register device token to database for future notification support
- [Backups] All backups now contain all customization and configuration options in LunaSea (New backups are required to utilize this)
- [Changelog] Show changelog on launch if a new version is installed
- [Changelog] Use a new bottom sheet UI for the changelog
- [Settings/Modules] Add an information/help button with module descriptions and links
- [Sonarr/Releases] Added loading state to download buttons to prevent triggering multiple downloads of the same release
- [Radarr] Always show the amount of days content will be available instead of limiting it to only content in the next 30 days
- [Settings] Moved "Backup & Restore" and "Logs" to "System" section
- [Settings] Merged "Customization" and "Modules" sections into "Configuration"
- [Settings/Sonarr] Removed the need to enable Sonarr to test the connection
- [Settings/Tautulli] Removed the need to enable Tautulli to test the connection
- [Flutter] Updated packages
- [In App Purchases] Ensure all in app purchases are marked as consumed
- [Logging] Updated Sentry to v4 framework to improve capturing fatal/crashing bugs
- [Settings/Logs] Hide exception and stack trace buttons when an error is not available
- [Settings/Resources] Updated URL endpoints
- [Sonarr/History] Fixed cases where history fetched the oldest entries, not the newest
- [Sonarr/Upcoming] If an episode has not aired, show it as "Unaired" instead of "Not Downloaded"
- [State] Correctly clear state when clearing LunaSea's configuration
- [Tautulli/Activity] Fixed consistency of hardware transcoding indicator compared to the web UI
- [UI/Divider] Fixed consistency of divider width across regular and AMOLED dark theme
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works flawlessly on both my iPad and iPhone. Love having one app that seamlessly transitions between multiple servers that I maintain. Don’t need a couple of clunky web apps bookmarked plus the Tautulli app to control my server on the go anymore thanks to Lunasea Thanks for the great app!
A good start
Really good app overall. Makes it really easy to do a lot of things from my phone. However, the biggest feature I use on the web interface is missing from the app: Filtering. I have multiple lists which add unmonitored movies, which I then go through and manually set to monitored if I want them. The app doesn’t currently have the ability to show that view. I’m hopeful that this will be added soon though
Wow this is great
Found this on Plexaholics FB group and fell in love. This works too well. Why isn’t there a donate button? Would love to support this developer. Hands down a solid app. I usually connect to my VPN and then I can manage my stuff from work or really where ever else I am.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jagandeep Brar
- 51.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jagandeep Brar
- In-App Purchases
- Buy Me A Burger $9.99
- Buy Me A Beer $4.99
- Buy Me A Coffee $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.