The Mackie Master Fader™ app provides complete wireless control over your Mackie AXIS Digital Mixing System, DL32R, DL1608 or DL806. Proven at more than 5 million live mixes worldwide, the incredibly intuitive Master Fader control app is packed with powerful processing and a rich set of mixing tools for any professional application.
Mackie Master Fader v4.6 provides the perfect way to try out the functions of the DL32R, DL1608 or DL806 before you buy. For actual audio functionality, a Mackie DL series mixer is required.
• Intuitive multi-touch control over every major mix function
• Grow and Glow™ clearly shows controls being adjusted
• Total recall of all mixer settings using snapshots and shows
• Overview delivers instant access to all inputs, outputs, groups and more
• Mixer view allows fast adjustment of channel controls including solo, mute, pan and level with full metering
• Channel view gives control over a choice of powerful DSP
o Inputs: Choice of Vintage or Modern 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression and RTA/Spectrograph
o Return Channels: 4-band PEQ and compression and RTA/Spectrograph
o Outputs: 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
o Subgroups: 4-band PEQ, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
o FX: Wide choice of reverbs and delays with dedicated channels sends and returns to each output
• Recording/Playback view delivers total control of your recordings for immediate playback and easy exporting
o Full wireless control over 32x32 recordings with DL32R
o Assignable 2-channel recording with DL1608/DL806
• Quick access panel delivers instant access to critical mixing functions like effects mute, clear solo and tap delay.
• VCAs and mute groups provide fast control over multiple channels at once
• 6 matrix busses for professional control of multiple mixes*
• Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel*
• Built-in oscillator including pink/white noise and sine waves*
• Fast navigation with view groups that provide customizable views
• Copy and paste inputs, outputs and mixes for quick setup
• Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
• Export presets, shows and complete system backups via Dropbox, email and more using iOS system sharing
• Access Limiting allows flexible customization of user interface and prevents unwanted adjustments from other engineers/musicians
• Complete offline operation for simple pre-show setup
• Support for up to 20 iOS devices connected wirelessly so other engineers and musicians can control any aspect of the mix.
• Pocketable wireless control or on-stage mixing by musicians from iPhone® or iPod® touch
* Only available with the Mackie DL32R
• Requires iOS 8 or greater. The original iPad is not supported.
• Wi-Fi router - For wireless control (required for DL32R), a Wi-Fi router is required. See the DL Series Reference Guide for complete information
• DL32R, DL1608 or DL806 Mixer - Master Fader does not mix audio on its own. It requires the DL Series mixer to fully function
• Wireless Compatibility – DL Series mixer are compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini4, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPod touch (5th generation)
• Lightning Compatibility - Master Fader allows docked operation with the DL1608 or DL806 mixers with Lightning Connector with the iPad Air 2 and iPad Air (using the optional iPad Air Tray Kit), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini (using the optional iPad mini Tray Kit).
• 30-Pin Compatibility - Master Fader allows docked operation with the DL1608 or DL806 mixers with 30-Pin Connector with the iPad (3rd generation) and iPad 2.
Master Fader version 4.6.2 is a minor bug fix update for Master Fader users. If upgrading from a previous version of Master Fader a firmware update may be required. Please backup your Shows and Presets in Master Fader before installing. Do not perform an update immediately before an important show; give yourself time to learn and explore the new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
Master Fader Bug Fixes
• Improved support for iPad Pro 10.5‑inch
• Added support for new iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
I wish they update the app so that i can chose individual channels for pre or post fader. For now its only for the whole aux channel
I love this set up My dads been in a band as long as I can remember n I’ve always help them wit setting up n stuff n I’ve recently began sound after apprenticing under the old sound guy n he recently lost the position n I took over but for a new sound guy this system is really user friendly n I’m learning very quickly once u figure out how to navigate threw the system, which isn’t hard at all, u can figure everything else out wit ease. Especially if ur someone who has been doin sound for awhile it will all look familiar n after learning navigation to know where all ur options r u should know exactly how to use the program I’m still learning the program jus cuz I’m still learning sound but like I said anyone who’s been doing sound will have no problem at all wit this program n will find that it will make life easier
Most underrated mixer in its segment
I run audio all over and on many nice mixers. The DL32r is a runaway success. Show after show, people ask what mixer we are using and are shocked it’s “only a Mackie”. I tell them to listen to their ears and they have to agree it is an amazing mixer.
Flexible routing and applications make it a winner for sure. It’s equally at home in the studio as it is live. I love using both subgroups and DCA’s in live shows. And bands love it when I record multitrack and they have an option to buy their tracks. I even will play some live mixes as post show playback right after the event. The musicians can’t believe they sounded that good.
Get this mixer... best option under $5k, and it costs less than $2k!
- Loud Technologies, Inc.
- 154.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Loud Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.